• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pineapple Pizza Mafia |OT| The War On Fruit Pizza

SkyOdin

I swear, Town has better odds lynching me than trusting Blarg. If it is true that I am lying (which I haven't been), then you get a Godfather kill with no complications. If I am not lying (the truth), there is some small chance I can prevent nighkills the following Night phase, preventing the worst side effects of my lynch.

It is a bad gamble, but it is still a better bet than gambling on Blarg.

Lifeline

Can't believe we're about to fuck up our only chance at killing Sky.

If we get a hunch that he is mafia, we will believe his claim was a lie and day lynch him anyways. I am not afraid

2 scum nights could fuck up town's chances completely. You wanna risk that? I don't.

Darryl

Banned
I don't trust LL because LL sees what he wants to see and then hammers it. I don't know how to feel about ttk. And they are driving this.

But I don't trust me either because I was wrong on Swamped and I haven't had a ton of time to reread this day phase. All I have is my checks and a fuckton of unanswered questions. Yes, Sky could be GF. But it's a big if to my view.

I am maybe too trusting. But I believe Sky. I also believe that flipping Sky could verify me but it requires we trust Blarg. Who killed Natiko. Who has an unknown number of shots. Who actually may be scum. Or an arsonist. Or something else.

LL lost ability to control his dopamine levels long ago. Nothing he says has held much merit to me. His line of thinking isn't​ any more nuanced than 'lol!!!!'

When you look back on this Day, don't be the one who pauses in thought and muses to themselves, "I was on the wrong side of GAFia history."

"I could've been a friend to Neutrals."

"I could've had my 15 minutes being Sorian."

Sophia

Day 3 votes

timetokill (0)
launchpadmcq 2173 (2183)

blargonaut (8)
hey_monkey 2175 (2581)
burbeting 2178
palmer_v1 2180
launchpadmcq 2183 (2291)
skyodin 2276
acohrs 2407 (2615)
nomadic sparks 2408 (2723)
isaacnukem 2434 (2596)
dr. worm 2504 (2509)
lifeline 2666 (2721)
hey_monkey 2704
dr. worm 2712
darryl 2793
lifeline 2841 (2883)
launchpadmcq 2924
blackbuzzard 3152

palmer_v1 (0)
isaacnukem 2177 (2434)

nomadic sparks (5)
timetokill 2361 (2438)
lifeline 3002
verelios 3003
acohrs 3053
timetokill 3055
blargonaut 3078

skyodin (1)
nomadic sparks 2368 (2385)
blargonaut 2818 (2928)
isaacnukem 2869

hey_monkey (0)
timetokill 2438 (3055)
lifeline 2518 (2666)

blackbuzzard (0)
acohrs 2615 (3053)

monkey (1)
nomadic sparks 2723

acohrs (0)
blackbuzzard 2724 (2931)

darryl (0)
blargonaut 2928 (3078)
lifeline 2937 (3002)

burbeting (0)
verelios 2932 (3003)

When you look back on this Day, don't be the one who pauses in thought and muses to themselves, "I was on the wrong side of GAFia history."

"I could've been a friend to Neutrals."

"I could've had my 15 minutes beibg Sorian."

Sorian killed the town doctor so he could win. Great for neutrals. Bad for town.

Lifeline

LL lost ability to control his dopamine levels long ago. Nothing he says has held much merit to me. His line of thinking isn't​ any more nuanced than 'lol!!!!'

Hey man, at least i have the level of control to not personally insult people over a forum game on a gaming forum.

It's cool though, little men tend to project in stressful situations. Maybe go outside, find out how insignificant this game is and control your stress level.

I take back the first sentence.

as for Blarg:

20131015_1643504.jpg

Sophia

As the group argued on who to turn over to the angry lynch mob, a voice popped up..

"Where did hey_monkey go?"

The group looked around, completely baffled. hey_monkey had indeed disappeared. But their search did not take very long, as they found her back in the council room where the events of the night had started at. She was looking over the pizza boxes that had been left on each person's podium. Looking up, she motioned to Retro to come over.

"Blarg was sitting here? Right? In this spot?", she began, eagerly.

Retro put his hand to his chin, as if he was lost in thought. However, he quickly looked back at hey_monkey.

"Umm... let me think, I do believe that was his spot..." he began, before taking a few steps closer to hey_monkey. "But what does th... wait, is that smell-"

"It is! Even thought a lot of the pizza slices of of his box are missing now, there's PINEAPPLE in here! Blarg is one of the Pineapple Pizza lovers!", Responded hey_monkey, as she cut off Retro.

"Perhaps it's time we had a talk with him.", said Retro, as he began to look around for Blargonaut.

Lifeline, who was looking down at cabot's dead body, suddenly jumped up and turned to the two of them.

"Wait... where IS he?"

The group turned around, looking for Blarg, yet there was no sign of him. But they didn't have long to look, for a commotion had suddenly started outside.

The angry mob had flared up once again.

No longer were they looking at the door, anticipating someone to come out.

No, they were looking up at the roof of the two story building. For a lone man stood up there upon the edge, imposing his statue upon the people below.

Lone, and almost completely naked.

He had his arms crossed, and a stern expression was on his face. A slice of pineapple pizza was flipped upside down on his head, with the point facing forward. Cheese was all over his hair. Pineapples on his feet, presumably fallen off from his hair. The only piece of actual clothing he wore was a blue cape containing the imagery of a slice of pizza with pineapple on it. Massive amounts of cheese, pepperoni, and pineapple had been used to cover his genitals.

This man, was none other than Blargonaut.

"FOOLISH NARRATION!" he shouted at the sky, apparently able to break the fourth wall and read this dialogue. "I am not Blargonaut. I am..."

This man, was none other than the great super hero, The Pineapple Pepperoni Pizza Lover, Defender of Pineapple, Warrior of Justice

"Narration? The hell is he talking about?" mused one member of the mob.

"Beats me, how do we get him down from there?" questioned another.

"I know of where there's a ladder!" chimed in a third voice, as they sped off to a side road.

Up above, Blargona... er The Pineapple Pepperoni Pizza Lover paid no attention to their rumblings. He face showed no change of emotions as he slowly looked down at the mob. He was ready to face his death with dignity. The hero that GAFia deserved, even if they didn't really need him right now.

"People of this city, you have been tainted!" he shouted to the mob below, as he pointed down at the mob, "My heart aches out in pain! For there is nothing I can do to save you now!"

The mob looked at each other for a few seconds, before continuing their shouting at him.

"BUT DO NOT FRET! For I, The Great Pineapple Pepperoni Pizza Lover, Defender of Pineapple, Warrior of Justice, have come up with a solution!"

He moved his arm upward towards the sky. No longer was he pointing at them, but rather pointing past them.

"If I cannot save you alone, then I shall return! I will gather allies, I will form pacts, I will create alliances. One day, some day, we shall ride back to the great city of GAFia, and save you all from this twisted taint and hatred!"

The crowd continued to shout, as they passed a ladder from person to person.

Blargonaut looked back down below. Something down there had caught his eye. Something utterly marvelous. Seeing what he saw, he knew it was now or never. Backing up a few steps, he began to sprint, and when he had hit the edge of the roof, he jumped straight off.

The angry mob was completely stunned at the events that had just unfolded before them. Those holding the ladder even dropped it on the spot!

As if in slow motion, they watched a man covered in pineapples and cheese jump through the air. The slice of pizza that had been on his head fell off and hit a passerby. The cheese and pineapple that were covering his manly bits began to part away.

It was quite the sight to behold. And also very disturbing.

Seconds later, Bla-.. The Pineapple Pepperoni Pizza Lover, landed with a roll onto the ground. There was no way he hadn't bruised himself doing that. Yet despite this apparent flaw, he quickly got on his feet and jumped onto a nearby bike that had been parked onto the side of the road. It would appear it had belonged to Ouro before he had gotten his new fancy car, as words "Property of Ourobolus" were scribbled onto the back plate.

He turned back to the crowd, and shouted, "SEEYA SUCKERS." His bare ass could be seen by all. It was almost as if he was mooning them intentionally.

The angry mob continued to look dumbfounded for a second, as he sped off with Ouro's (now former) bike. A cry from within the mob however shook them out of their daze.

"GET HIM~!"

And with that, they began their chase of The Pineapple Pepperoni Pizza Lover, GAFia's greatest superhero, as he sped away from the city he was suppose to protect.

The only person left standing there was YesNOnoNOYes, unsure if she should be laughing at the turn of events or not...

Blargonaut has died...

...and the fourth wall has died with him!

The war to end all wars is here

Welcome to Pineapple Pizza Mafia.

You are the Pineapple Pepperoni Pizza Lover

You are aligned with the Mafia

Why do you like this specific connection of food more then others? You're not really sure. But for some reason, it is absolutely delicious to you. For you, such a combination is supreme bliss and gives your life meaning and purpose. And you're going to share that that with others... regardless if they want to hear it or not!

You are a Strongman. Once per night, twice per game, you may submit a strong kill in place of your team's factional kill with the command Strong: <player>.

You will bypass any protective abilities when using this command.

Should you chose not to use your power, then once per night, your team may submit the Mafia factional kill with the command Kill: <player>

You may also vote on who to remove during the day phase.

You win when the Mafia make up the majority of players within the game.

Your scum teammates are: <CENSORED BY THE PINEAPPLE PIZZA CLAN>

The scum chat may be found here: <CENSORED BY THE PINEAPPLE PIZZA CLAN>

Good luck, and make Pizza lovers everywhere proud!

Day 3 has ended

Night 3 ends in:

ora_1496264400.png

Please get all your night actions in two hours before the deadline.

DAY 3 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

Blargonaut (8)
hey_monkey 2175 2581
Burbeting 2178
Palmer_v1 2180
LaunchpadMcQ 2183 2291
SkyOdin 2276
acohrs 2407 2615
Nomadic Sparks 2408 2723
isaacnukem 2434 2596
Dr. Worm 2504 2509
Lifeline 2666 2721
hey_monkey 2704
Dr. Worm 2712
Darryl 2793
Lifeline 2841 2883
LaunchpadMcQ 2924
BlackBuzzard 3152

Nomadic Sparks (5)
timetokill 2361 2438
Lifeline 3002
Verelios 3003
acohrs 3053
timetokill 3055
Blargonaut 3078

SkyOdin (1)
Nomadic Sparks 2368 2385
Blargonaut 2818 2928
isaacnukem 2869

hey_monkey (1)
timetokill 2438 3055
Lifeline 2518 2666
Nomadic Sparks 2723

BlackBuzzard (0): acohrs 2615 3053

Burbeting (0): Verelios 2932 3003

Darryl (0): Blargonaut 2928 3078, Lifeline 2937 3002

acohrs (0): BlackBuzzard 2724 2931

timetokill (0): LaunchpadMcQ 2173 2183

Palmer_v1 (0): isaacnukem 2177 2434

No active vote for Day 3: StanleyPalmtree

Day 3 Postcount: acohrs 18, BlackBuzzard 45, Blargonaut 125, Burbeting 81, Darryl 36, Dr. Worm 62, hey_monkey 121, isaacnukem 47, LaunchpadMcQ 49, Lifeline 92, Nomadic Sparks 18, Palmer_v1 22, SkyOdin 59, StanleyPalmtree 32, timetokill 78, Verelios 92

9 votes for majority

Sophia

Heads up notice: I have a therapist visit from 3 to 4 PM tomorrow. I am hoping to be back home before day start begins, but if not it might be started by someone else or delayed by a little bit. Hopefully it shouldn't be an issue ><;

Sophia

After the commotion caused by Blargonaut's antics settled down, the group was finally able to emerge properly from the conference building. Once outside, they got a second glance at the city, this time free of the angry mob that had threaten to kill them. The city itself was fairly well damaged. The auto-mechanic place had mostly burned down, but there was an eerie silence penetrating the city now. However, the sight of Natiko's lifeless body with a hatchet buried in it betrayed any semblance of normality that one might have gotten.

YesNOnoNOYes was standing there, looking in the direction that Blarognaut and the mob had gone in. A heavy ladder lay down near here, having been dropped by the protesters. Upon hearing the group step out behind her, she wheeled herself around on the spot. It was evident that she was on the verge of tears. She let out a wail, and ran up to the group, and with that the group quickly broke into small chatter.

But the reunion was short lived, as the sound of gunfire penetrated the air behind them.

"What in the world...?" mused Retro, as the group ran itself back into the conference hall. Feeling certain that it had happened from the same conference room where they had started out, they made their way back there.

Both Burbeting and Verelios were dead.

Their lifeless bodies were now on the ground, riddled with bullet holes. Verelios had died closer to the door, where as Burbeting was back further a bit. For some reason, their pizza boxes were in the middle of the floor. But where as Burbeting's box was largely intact, showing a delicious pizza with anchovies on it, the box that had belonged to Verelios was empty and in pieces. Someone had gone out of their way to shred it up. There was barely any indication that a pizza had even existed inside this box...

Retro frowned and closed his eyes. Yet more murder had happened right under their nose..

"Nobody leaves until we figure this out.", he said.

Burbeting has died!

Burbeting's role PM:

The war to end all wars is here.

Welcome to Pineapple Pizza Mafia.

You are the Anchovies Pizza Lover

You are the Town Vigilante

Not everyone loves Anchovies on their Pizza, y'know? Sure, they're not as horribly disgusting as Pineapple Pizza, but they're still very much a love it or hate it item.

Twice during the game, once during the day phase and one during the night phase, you may kill a target by PMing the moderator with Shoot: <player>

You may also vote on who to remove during the day phase.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Good luck, and make Pizza lovers everywhere proud!

Verelios has died!

No role PM will be provided for Verelios

Majority is 7

Day 4 begins

gra_1496523600.png

Im all for lynching inactives but look at how eager Acorhs was last day phase for Blarg his plan.

Nomadic Sparks
acohrs
possibly timetokill
Honorary: Lifeline

Who else? I'd have to go back and look. I'm en route to conference and will be less active this phase but I am sure gonna go back and reread. I didn't want to do much for fear I would die.

I really wanna know what's up with Verelios and what he was. We need that info.

Dr. Worm

Banned
they're both odd picks for kills via scumteam, considering that they were both catching some heat

Burb being shot by scum while taking down Verelios would make sense, but Verelios being janned would suggest he's the scumkill

so either scum has a janitor who can kill independent from the factional kill, or Burb's NK was redirected to himself, or we have some other form of firepower present

Dr. Worm

Banned
my feeling is that scum would just bus Blarg out of the game instead of participating in yesterday's nonsense, though I'm not fully confident on that part

@_@

well, ok then..

anyone with experience here, is the janitor role typically town, neutral, or scum? Seems odd that scum would have two NKs, but I guess if it's an ability, it could make sense..

I get the feeling that vere was scumkill and burb was the vigilante, makes sense given the MO of the N1 kill

Burb was the vigilante. Read the day start post carefully.

acohrs

Lifeline, you're one of the few smart townies left, what say you of our current predicament?

Got 3 scum left at most and maybe 1 neutral, rethinking my previous reads list

Potential scummies:
BlackBuzzard
Dr. Worm
StanleyPalmtree
IsaacNukem

these are the ones I'd be voting for now

vote: Blackbuzzard

Dr. Worm

Banned
anyone with experience here, is the janitor role typically town, neutral, or scum? Seems odd that scum would have two NKs, but I guess if it's an ability, it could make sense..

town janitor doesn't really make sense, since town needs the flip and the role more than scum does

acohrs

@_@

well, ok then..

Burb was the vigilante. Read the day start post carefully.

think there is a chance that there is a neutral vig too

Lifeline, you're one of the few smart townies left, what say you of our current predicament?

Got 3 scum left at most and maybe 1 neutral, rethinking my previous reads list

Potential scummies:
BlackBuzzard
Dr. Worm
StanleyPalmtree
IsaacNukem

these are the ones I'd be voting for now

vote: Blackbuzzard

What are your reasons for going after those few in particular now? Your read list is outdated. Also can we talk about how Lifeline was so determined to trust Blarg? And your phrasing there was quite odd, wouldn't you say? "One of the few smart townies left?"

I'm starting to see the role madness part of the game...

town janitor doesn't really make sense, since town needs the flip and the role more than scum does

yeah, town doesn't fit. I'm thinking:

1) additional scum ability. Even though it makes for situations like this that are two NKs, it would be X-shot, so at most like 2 uses. Conversely, it could be an ability unlocked when a certain amount of scum are dead as a comeback mechanic or something.

2) neutral, also X-shot, but this would be weird if they've not performed a kill before considering their win condition likely relies on it. Moreover, since they are alone, They would likely be a little more paranoid.

Lifeline, you're one of the few smart townies left

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

I want to call SkyOdin on his bullshit so hard, but I can't risk it at this point. If he wasn't lying, that could really fuck us if he's really the princess

Top Bottom