• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

What happened the last 2 days with harada?

GARwhJg.png

Moonlight

Banned
I cannot wait for what Spring holds! Wait, what does Spring hold?
A few promising looking titles like Attack on Titan, Gargantia (although that's far from a sure bet), and I suppose you might include Aku no Hana - although I'm unfamiliar with the source material.

On the whole, though, 2013 is looking like a bit of a dud.

OceanBlue

A few promising looking titles like Attack on Titan, Gargantia (although that's far from a sure bet), and I suppose you might include Aku no Hana - although I'm unfamiliar with the source material.

On the whole, though, 2013 is looking like a bit of a dud.

I wouldn't be so hasty on judging 2013 just yet. There are still a lot of potentially exciting things.

The iDOLM@STER 12
HDyIhiv.png

I was going to say something witty or clever here, but I got nothing... Just look at her cleavage.
The art in this episode was mostly passable to bad. Oh well, spoiled 15 year old acting like a spoiled 15 year old. Now with that all squared away, they can all get back to doing the big concert or whatever.

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal 10

Ok, blue hair guy. You officially became my third-ish favorite character in the show after kobayashi stalker cat girl and super hero kid.

And this episode does confirm that protag is a terrible, terrible duelist. Suck it.

Moonlight

Banned
Really? I would say a year where we can expect a new Miyazaki movie, a new Takahata movie, a new Ikuhara series, TWO new Umetsu series, and a new Watanabe series is.... a pretty good year.
And I was ignorant to just about most of these. Shows what I know.

Although, 2012 was looking a lot better a lot sooner than 2013 is.

zeroshiki

When are they going to formally reveal the other Summer noitaminA show anyway? Teasers immediately after the Psycho-Pass/Robotics;Notes finales in four weeks?

This is what they did with the BRS reveal. Although for Psycho Pass and Robotice:Note they had some kind of announcement event.

Mature

I'm a broken record at this point, but Romain, man. There's just as much to fear as there is anticipate ._.
First I've heard of it. I'm hardly an initiate when it comes to staff names, but a little google-fu is telling me you're referring to the creator of Code Lyoko (of all things). This guy's working with Watanabe..?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Mangirl
QFobwOWl.jpg

Huh.

EZXhNjcl.jpg

I guess they don't really have noses. She also looks like a muppet.

hjlTtVBl.jpg

From last week... it seems they're so shameless about this all. lol

duckroll

When are they going to formally reveal the other Summer noitaminA show anyway? Teasers immediately after the Psycho-Pass/Robotics;Notes finales in three weeks?

It's less predictable now. But previously they revealed/started teasing before the finale, and had teasers every week leading towards the finale week. Who knows what they'll do this time. We still don't even know who's making Silver Spoon. Lol.

Instro

Tamako Market 8

Man what a delightfully funny episode, I'd been waiting for this sort of episode to come along where they finally force Dera to lose weight, and it definitely didn't disappoint. The various back and forth's with Dera and the girls really had me going. The scene with Beethoven thrown in for a backing track was just too silly, particularly with the CG they had going for shot. It was really strange to see the backgrounds start warping and stretching slightly as Dera realizes his situation. Animal cruelty is high comedy clearly, one of my favorite episodes of Tamako so far.

zeroshiki

You guys can thank me later when Classy Anime Powerhour saves noitamina again.

Following Silver Spoon/March Lion powerhour will be Ooku/Anamorphosis no Meijuu.

Is this the one with the female Nobunaga? If it is, TBS has the LA rights to it (dorama and movie) and I've never seen Noitamina do a series of something Fuji doesn't have the LA rights to (Nodame, H&C, Usagi Drop)

Dresden

Is this the one with the female Nobunaga? If it is, TBS has the LA rights to it (dorama and movie) and I've never seen Noitamina do a series of something Fuji doesn't have the LA rights to (Nodame, H&C, Usagi Drop)

Sounds like pesky roadblocks. We're now in the timeline where we get another I.G. powerhour. Guilty Crown 2/Ghost in the Shell: Ariser.

zeroshiki

Sounds like pesky roadblocks. We're now in the timeline where we get another I.G. powerhour. Guilty Crown 2/Ghost in the Shell: Ariser.

Oh god. I don't think they've announced the GitS timeslot.

Imagine if its Silver Spoon/GitS.

That'd be like the most hype for a block and biggest letdown ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom