• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row IV Inauguration Station (Character Creator) Live

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
boxartlg.jpg

Live on Xbox and Steam now, PSN EU tomorrow and PSN US next week.

TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJLuALB3aME

Xbox.com said:
Upload characters created or modified in the "Inauguration Station" to play with them in Saints Row IV. Tip: You can download your Saints Row: The Third characters to update them for Saints Row IV. Browse an online gallery to view thousands of shared community characters.

Xbox Link:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...-Station/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024b4d87f8

Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/242590/
2.5 gigs
(Thanks Quentyn)

I'll add more details as I get them.

Shahadan

Oh god the "You Chicken" Taunt :lol:
Was it in SR3? I completely missed it then.

Also going with the Nolan North option.

Btw, my gpu fans are working like there is no tomorrow....it's just a character editor ffs.

Sorta unrelated, but...

For some reason when I click the Steam link in the opening post I get the Steam store page in Japanese. I'm in the U.S. What's up with that?

Ploid 3.0

I really like the graphics I'm seeing. It looks better than 3 for sure, and I like the glowey effects on Decker suit, and the lighting on the other two. It seem like the color from She Hulk's clothes reflect on her skin or something. I can make Walter White skinnier now, before he had much more muscles.

Random Decker girl / She Hulk Sporty / Walter White (aka Heisenberg)

Does the boobs slider go to 200 now?

Boobs go bigger than SR3 lol. There's a lot of changes I noticed from my SR3 characters.

Can't seem to Download my character from SR3, even after Uploading at Image as Designed.

Dammit!
Have you logged in at their site and added your character to the download queue there? Just login, open your profile, click on the Characters tab, and click on "+" to add it to download queue.

hmmm...nothing happens when I click on "Install Demo" in steam.
Restart Steam and you're good to go.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I love that Bruce Campbell character, nicely done! I'm afraid of all those options when creating faces in Saints Row, so I usually barely change them.

They need this kind of thing for Elder Scrolls games. I usually take like 30 mins or more on creating my first character.

Wow there's some real cool new stuff in here. Gotta say I'm getting more excited about the game now. Volition you dirty devils.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I'm downloading it, but my connection is slow :\
I can't wait to redo my sr3 gurl! lol

Mesoian

I'll have to recreate my girl since the female russian voice is out. I'll probably lead with the French since I'm severely not impressed with the female black voice. Kinda wish they had Aisha Tyler as the Troy Baker alternative.

Really really REALLY hope women have better clothes in SR4. Skimpiness is fine, but I was kind of annoyed that there were only two modes for women, completely covered up or Tits and ass hanging out.

dreamfall

Have you logged in at their site and added your character to the download queue there? Just login, open your profile, click on the Characters tab, and click on "+" to add it to download queue.

Restart Steam and you're good to go.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I love that Bruce Campbell character, nicely done! I'm afraid of all those options when creating faces in Saints Row, so I usually barely change them.

Thanks for the help!

But it was an issue of having played it on both 360 & Steam for me. I had to Unlink my 360 account, for my characters to start appearing on Steam.

Super excited, tweaking away!

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Bastards. I wish I didn't have a job so I could be home to mess with this. I made like a dozen characters in the SR3 Initiation Station.

Kyou

Dont remember my saints row account(if I have one) and they dont have a reminder thing that's just entering an email

Ah well my dude's easy to recreate. Just glad the cockney voice is still in it

I can't log on to the community server. Can't remember my password and the account is linked to an old email address that's shut down now, so I can't change my password. :(

Ah well, still remade my bald, British, very cheekbony Boss.

EDIT: What ^^^^ he said.

Ploid 3.0

Cockney voice mentions Ultor. I guess they can still reference it even though they don't have access to the Red Faction IP?

Does the actual game do these things too?

Or is the Station the only way to import my SR3 characters and other peoples' shared characters?

Top Bottom