• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row IV Inauguration Station (Character Creator) Live

Adnor

Banned
Updated my character, added some years and new clothes, ready for the game!
Now I just need to wait and get some homies to play with.

my attempt at maskless Deadpool
Deadpool_zps4dc9d2cd.jpg

I can no longer make my badass latina since her voice actor didn't return

....I guess I'll try to branch out?

Just when I thought this series couldn't disappoint me more

HT UK

Some of this stuff is brilliant.

Love some of the new taunts. It's brilliant how Nolan says "I'm Nolan!" during the Hadouken taunt.

Also, 'Gatue of Liberty' is amazing.

GamerSoul

I can no longer make my badass latina since her voice actor didn't return

....I guess I'll try to branch out?

Just when I thought this series couldn't disappoint me more

Give Female Voice 1 another chance. I really need to get my modem working. Id love to have my character ready.

Adnor

Banned
Some of this stuff is brilliant.

Love some of the new taunts. It's brilliant how Nolan says "I'm Nolan!" during the Hadouken taunt.

Also, 'Gatue of Liberty' is amazing.

My favorite is the Whoa taunt with the cockney voice.
"I'M DODGING YOUR BULLSHIT!"

http://i.imgur.com/YASQuj9.jpg[IMG]

...and then I had to buy this game. Damnit[/QUOTE]
I know right.

Seriously this stupid character creator has gotten me more jazzed up about the game than anything else they've put out. I love that all the decker outfits are in there along with the other gangs from SRTT, and the new costumes rock. The Minecraft one is particularly clever.

zVEXDoo.png

Love it. The process of actually uploading/downloading a character is a bit of a pain in the ass though. Wish I didn't have to get it set up through a web browser. I also kind of wish they had a small space where you could see the character in motion. Allow this to double as an actual demo - for benchmarking purposes. Shit, just bundle in the benchmarking tool.

But whatever. All the character stuff looks fantastic, and I really love when companies put out small things like this. A demo that actually serves a purpose.

Ploid 3.0

Average Joe, president and savior of the world ladies and gentlemen.

I wish more games offered custom characters. Especially open world. Just Cause 2 would have been nice with it now that multiplayer is being modded into it. Too many of the same character just looked weird.

Darmik

Playing through Saints Row 3 as Taylor Swift at the moment, I will definetly import her through to 4 as the imagery of it is pretty hilarious.

I'm not sure if it's cause I'm sucky it finishing the final touches of characters but I've noticed that when the characters faces animates in 3 (2 as well actually) they sometimes look a bit odd while talking. Hopefully I can avoid that with 4.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I kind of hope they drop the purple moniker when they reboot.

So few clothing items actually look good in purple.

TheOGB

Banned
I kind of hope they drop the purple moniker when they reboot.

So few clothing items actually look good in purple.
They need... a color wheel, or a full on Namco color spectrum, because it seems the colors they got ain't cuttin' it like they used to.

Top Bottom