• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row IV Inauguration Station (Character Creator) Live

ugh the PS3 uploads give muddy pictures :/

will keep my SR3 boss in SR4:
sr3boss.jpg

Nothing particularly amazing or anything, but playing Dragon's Crown made me curious if I could make some sort of an elf character...

I think I'll go try and see if I can get my character from Saints Row: The Third in there...

KAOz

Short bus special
Couldn't get the face right. Will probably try more when I get home from work and got more free-time.

Fo3pIm4.jpg

"You want to fight?" - Only God Forgives

Darmik

6SNMypS.jpg

Tried to make Taylor Swift for my girlfriend. Should be fun to play as. Someone else could probably do a better job but I think I did ok.

Mesoian

My SR3 Boss.

I forgot how much I liked that look. I'll probably end up keeping it. Maybe adjusting the mouth a little.

GamerSoul

Nothing particularly amazing or anything, but playing Dragon's Crown made me curious if I could make some sort of an elf character...

I think I'll go try and see if I can get my character from Saints Row: The Third in there...

Pretty nice. Everybody's characters are great. SO can you really work on re-tweaking your SR3 character once you upload them to the site?

And I love how Volition implemented the Screenshots section now. It is way more easier to browse my screenshots. Great stuff.

Ploid 3.0

I started to do Drake but got side tracked. Saints Row and it's distractions, something tells me that SR4 will have a ton of distractions.

Ploid 3.0

Oh no, I was torn on what shirt to give him then I pressed F1 and Esc crazily while trying to find Esc to back out and the windows "you want me to find a fix for this error" thing popped up. I saved the screen and auto color level'd it in paint.net. You can still kinda see it, oh wells.

3pt.jpg

Made another.

GamerSoul

Remade my SR3 Boss Character

SR3 OG Boss

SR4 Boss Remade (probably gonna change some more)

Found this on the site randomly and had to post it! lol

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I really love some of the additions, mostly hair, but man they've removed a ton of my favorite clothing pieces, and it really doesn't feel like they've added all that much. Like wheres my bowtie dress shirt? How am I supposed to create Party Down characters now?

Also they took out Action Jackson's sweet ass hoodie, which was far superior than any other hoodie in the game. And they took out my Patrick Bateman overcoat/jacket/dress shirt combo and the only other options arent very good.

I made a new girl who I think is pretty rad though:

But I'll probably stick to my main girl:

GamerSoul

Working on my boss is tough work. :3

Can't forget my SR2 Boss. Without a Trojan helmet I could not recreate him like I wanted too.... soo futuristic? I dunno.

Lain

I wanted to upload my SR3 character to use with this, but I can't seem to be able to login to the Saints Row website, as it says my password is invalid. Going for the forgotten password thing doesn't send me any email with the info to reset the password. Even made a new account to test it, as soon as I logged off and tried to log back on, it said password is wrong. It's pissing me off so much.

I tried uploading my Saints Row: The Third character, too, but while I could actually log into both the site and game just fine, I always got this message:

I've tried several times over several days, but I always get the same thing...

I tried uploading my Saints Row: The Third character, too, but while I could actually log into both the site and game just fine, I always got this message:

I've tried several times over several days, but I always get the same thing...

that happened to me but when i tried to download my character. turns out i wasn't connected to the internet. rebooted and connected before i started the game.

Also, is there any real reason to carry over your character on the same system as opposed to remaking on another? I want to start gaming on pc and was thinking about remaking on the pc version.

I spent so much time creating my character, and then went online and found one I like better anyways lol.

Does anyone know if the SR4 OT will be going up tomorrow?

GamerSoul

I spent so much time creating my character, and then went online and found one I like better anyways lol.

Does anyone know if the SR4 OT will be going up tomorrow?

lol nice, there are a lot of crazy designs on the SR4 site. I need to work on mines, they come out a bit bland. idk how you guys go crazy. its like sense of taste won't let me. hah. and that s a great question.

Lain

Deepsilver fixed me up and I was finally able to log in!
I only did some little cosmetic changes to her face and changed her hairstyle (on which I'm still not sold on) but I'm liking how she looks now even more than before.

Y1t.png

derExperte

Fun:
capture87xxh.png

Business:
capture1pfykb.png

(a lot of finetuning still needed of course for the new game, don't know how they'll fit into the setting)

Top Bottom