• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adam Sandler's The Ridiculous 6 Netflix movie Trailer. Just in time for Oscar season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Banned
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUp7Qgimn38

fxozST9.jpg

When his long-lost outlaw father returns, Tommy "White Knife" Stockburn goes on an adventure-filled journey across the Old West with his five brothers. Ridiculous 6 premieres on Netflix December 11.

Starring Adam Sandler, Will Forte, Taylor Lautner, Steve Buscemi, Danny Trejo, Terry Crews, Luke Wilson, Nick Nolte, Rob Schneider and Jorge Garcia.

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
Adam Sandler as Tommy
Will Forte as Will Patch
Taylor Lautner
Steve Buscemi as Doc Griffin
Danny Trejo as Cicero
Terry Crews
Luke Wilson as Danny
Nick Nolte as Frank Stockburn
Rob Schneider as Ramon
Steve Zahn as Clem
Jorge Garcia as Herm
Nick Swardson
Chris Parnell as Bank Manager
Jon Lovitz
Whitney Cummings as Susannah
Norm MacDonald
Blake Shelton as Wyatt Earp
Lavell Crawford as Lavall Patch
Vanilla Ice as Mark Twain
Dan Aykroyd
David Spade as General Custer
Dan Patrick as Abraham Lincoln
John Turturro as Abner Doubleday
Harvey Keitel
Lenda Murray

surprised at some of the cast
lol @ Vanilla Ice

Put a smile on my face but I've always been a sucker for Sandler films no matter how bad they are. Even though Jack and Jill was a bridge gone too far.

Seems like Netflix has been able to reign him in a little bit.

Quick

Banned
Not overly optimistic about Adam Sandler movies, but that cast looks pretty legit though.

Terry Crews, Will Forte, Luke Wilson, Dan Aykroyd.

Edit: Is that Whitney Cummings as a Native American?

ReaperXL7

Is this supposed to be like blazing sandler for dummies?

I'm kind of surprised he was able to get guys like Keitel though. If I watch it I would do so for guys like him, trejo and crews.

Aiii

So not worth it
That cast doe.

I have a Netflix sub, I'll check it out because why the hell not. It has Terry Crews in it, so it can't be all bad, can it?

RobotVM

I always hold on to hope that the next Adam Sandler movie will be a return to form for him. I thought Pixels wasn't horrible maybe this will be a step up from that.

Razakin

Odd to see that Kevin James isn't on the cast, so guess this could be above average quality Sandler-movie as seems that most of his movies are bad if James is on them.

Dicer

Banned
Looks fun, fuck the haters. Haters steered me from Pixels which ended up being a pretty fun movie...

Dat cast too, damn gonna be good for cameos if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom