• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adam Sandler's The Ridiculous 6 Netflix movie Trailer. Just in time for Oscar season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1TvkLPB.png

tscDfBa.png

I'm not surprised. He may be a multi-millionaire but most things he's done are total shit and are mocked by anyone with half a brain cell or more.

Ridley327

Did they have a fallout? Didn't knew that.

Yeah, something happened between them prior to Grown Ups 2 being filmed, and Schneider just basically vanished from the Happy-Madison roster. As some have noted already, this is the first film they've been in a film together for five years; not even a cameo during that time, if you can believe it.

Dai101

Banned
Yeah, something happened between them prior to Grown Ups 2 being filmed, and Schneider just basically vanished from the Happy-Madison roster. As some have noted already, this is the first film they've been in a film together for five years; not even a cameo during that time, if you can believe it.

Yeah, i found it weird that he wasn't in grown ups 2. Then again i find it weirder that there was actually a secuel to that ish. then again it gets a pass for me for showing Salma Hayed in all her glory.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I assume most of the budget went on reanimating Taylor Lautner's dead career.
trailer looks like the standard stupid Sandler fare
shame that netflix chose to finance this though. If they wanted some stupid comedies/trash viewing I'm sure there would be lots of cheaper options

diamount

Banned
I assume most of the budget went on reanimating Taylor Lautner's dead career.
trailer looks like the standard stupid Sandler fare
shame that netflix chose to finance this though. If they wanted some stupid comedies/trash viewing I'm sure there would be lots of cheaper options

No, it's mostly for Sandler. They have the data both in how much is his movies gross and what people are watching on Netflix. 60 million could be a bargain, considering how much they paid for Blacklist.

Matticers

The cast alone probably makes it worth checking out. Especially with it being a Netflix thing.

I know shitting on Sandler is the cool thing to do lately but I'll at least watch it before talking about how awful him and his movies are.

diamount

Banned
The cast alone probably makes it worth checking out. Especially with it being a Netflix thing.

I know shitting on Sandler is the cool thing to do lately but I'll at least watch it before talking about how awful him and his movies are.

No, just his movies.

It looks great. As it should with that cast. I cringed when I saw Taylor Lautner's name, but he looks like his character will be hilarious.

The amount of people in this thread who think it "looks okay" are the reason we can't have nice things. I wouldn't watch this shit even I was getting paid to.

spwolf

Odd to see that Kevin James isn't on the cast, so guess this could be above average quality Sandler-movie as seems that most of his movies are bad if James is on them.

i just came in to write his... how come Kevin isnt in? :)

BUT, trailer actually looked fun. If they can keep it up in actual movie, could be good.

spwolf

Yeah, i found it weird that he wasn't in grown ups 2. Then again i find it weirder that there was actually a secuel to that ish. then again it gets a pass for me for showing Salma Hayed in all her glory.

no surpise, movie made $271m in box office alone... even 2nd one made $246m.

Both very crap tho... I like some of his movies, he manages to make a good one every 4-5 tries... and most of them are fun to watch at home, not at a movies though.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Might watch for Forte.

Wonder who got the final say in how the trailer was edited. Seemed to be missing fart and dick jokes, hopefully they're not just saving them for the movie.

Grinchy

Banned
That looks really bad but it also looks like the best Sandler movie in a long time. If he makes another 10 movies or so, he might just naturally curve back to the point where he just makes good movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom