• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adam Sandler's The Ridiculous 6 Netflix movie Trailer. Just in time for Oscar season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, something happened between them prior to Grown Ups 2 being filmed, and Schneider just basically vanished from the Happy-Madison roster. As some have noted already, this is the first film they've been in a film together for five years; not even a cameo during that time, if you can believe it.
Rob Schneider was pissed off at Sandler because Rob was the one in a Sandler movie who usually ended up in buck teeth, glasses and other shit for a dumb laugh. Because clearly Rob Schneider is a serious thespian.

Also, what can we presume the other three movies are going to be? I'm sure one will be a Kevin James vehicle and another might be a Sandler/Drew Barrymore romantic comedy where they go on a trip to (insert holiday destination here).

SoulUnison

Banned
That looks really bad but it also looks like the best Sandler movie in a long time. If he makes another 10 movies or so, he might just naturally curve back to the point where he just makes good movies.

"I don't know... If I was in 70 films over 30 years and I spent each one talking at random volumes - I might accidently win an Oscar."

Rob Schneider was pissed off at Sandler because Rob was the one in a Sandler movie who usually ended up in buck teeth, glasses and other shit for a dumb laugh. Because clearly Rob Schneider is a serious thespian.

Also, what can we presume the other three movies are going to be? I'm sure one will be a Kevin James vehicle and another might be a Sandler/Drew Barrymore romantic comedy where they go on a trip to (insert holiday destination here).

Have you seen Big Stan? It's awesome, and directed by Schneider. Also Knock-Off with Van Damme. Dude is great. Well, in the worst way possible.

I don't know. Maybe it's because I don't expect much, I will probably enjoy this. Not everything has to be high art like Halloween and MM:FR.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I created an OT for the movie. Just need a witty thread title.

The Ridiculous 6 |OT| At least the cast is great
The Ridiculous 6 |OT| Featuring Simple Jack

NewFresh

The Ridiculous 6 |OT| Go watch Beasts of no Nation instead

The Ridiculous 6 |OT| Netlix already put it in your Top Picks

The Ridiculous 6 |OT| He-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif

Platy

The Ridiculous 6 |OT| The Sandler, the bad and the ugly
The Ridiculous 6 |OT| So far from the Magnificent 7
The Ridiculous 6 |OT| Wild West Sausage fest
The Ridiculous 6 |OT| A fistfull of bad comedians
The Ridiculous 6 |OT| 2 types of people : Loaded guns and those who dig Adam Sandler
The Ridiculous 6 |OT| For a few dollars more on Sandler's account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom