• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Arrow' star Stephen Amell is going to wrestle at SummerSlam

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriends worlds just collided. Arrow at Summerslam, which we have tickets to. All she needs is Xena the Warrior Princess to show and wrestle Paige and she will faint from the nosebleeds of the Barclays Center.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Amell about to get the three count on Stardust when all of a sudden the lights go out.

Then everyone hears on the soeakers, "Not yet, kid. I made you a promise..."

DeathyBoy

Banned
Amell about to get the three count on Stardust when all of a sudden the lights go out.

Then everyone hears on the soeakers, "Not yet, kid. I made you a promise..."

Gotta build up to that Hell In A Cell match.

Amell's stunt double can take the Foley bump this year.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When did this
mFFk18S.png
become hotter than this
lt.jpg

I'm on epside 12 of season 3, why people shitting on this season so much? Does it fall off a cliff soon? because so far its been great.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It made me laugh at the part where Triple H acted like wrestling a single WWE-style match is so dangerous that an athletic actor could never possibly pull it off.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Amell gets knocked out, but then Diggle runs in and makes him huff some Chinese herbs. Amell sits up like the Undertaker.

I want an entire season of Arrow told through wrestling now.

The Cowboy

They could be season 4's flashbacks, considering how far they've went - i would totally buy that Ollie was a wrestler at one point over the 5 years: he could be "The human arrow in green".

DeathyBoy

Banned
Amell gets knocked out, but then Diggle runs in and makes him huff some Chinese herbs. Amell sits up like the Undertaker.

They could have Flash crossover, but accidentally go back in time to WM 3 and take Hogan's place for all his historic moments.

DeathyBoy

Banned
So the match will end with a death fakeout?

Oh man, Raw is Queen would be the greatest bad taste thing ever.

Just all the characters from Arrow show up and be all 'yeah, he'll be back.' Meanwhile Vince loses his shit backstage about how this'll affect stock, and runs into Merlyn who's all 'we can bring him back.' Which leads Vince to realise that he can use the Lazarus Pit to become younger. So he jumps into it...

... and comes out looking like Slade Wilson.

Sephzilla

Oh man, Raw is Queen would be the greatest bad taste thing ever.

Just all the characters from Arrow show up and be all 'yeah, he'll be back.' Meanwhile Vince loses his shit backstage about how this'll affect stock, and runs into Merlyn who's all 'we can bring him back.' Which leads Vince to realise that he can use the Lazarus Pit to become younger. So he jumps into it...

... and comes out looking like Slade Wilson.

Vince-Super-Pissed-610x250.jpg

"God damnit Amell you let Shado die"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom