• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 2 |OT| Remember the L-amo? Liberty sure does.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Sooners offensive play calling seems in a different league than Meyer's basura stuff.

I'm watching Nicholls try to upset the aggies for a minute and they pan to the sideline and an A&m player has a man bun? Now I have a personal interest in cheering for them to lose

I know someone complained earlier about a lack of upsets, but I feel like there's some good games on right now with USC/Stanford, OU/OSU, ND/UGA.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I know someone complained earlier about a lack of upsets, but I feel like there's some good games on right now with USC/Stanford, OU/OSU, ND/UGA.

They are close, but I'm not sure how much great football is being played.

ND/UGA seems to be the closest to being exciting.

ryseing

Just looked at their schedule
Don't have them losing another game, not even LSU

I just pray that USC manages to make the Playoff, or else it will be boring yet again. They're the only other team in the country that could give Bama a game I think.

(Not saying USC is the second best team in the country, but they have the athletes to challenge Bama's defense)

They are close, but I'm not sure how much great football is being played.

ND/UGA seems to be the closest to being exciting.

Perhaps enjoyable was a better term. USC vs Stanford was definitely not a good game for defenses for most of the first half.

Ohio State and Oklahoma has not been good for fans of points.

Top Bottom