• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 2 |OT| Remember the L-amo? Liberty sure does.

ag-my001

We have to play Clemson the next two years?

I remember people liking the series about a decade ago, but this shows the divergent paths the last few years.

mXyupD1.gif

Atlantic is wide open and Louisville might win it, but they'll drop a stupid game or two and miss the Playoff.

I've had the feeling this is the year ACC misses, and Francois getting hurt may have sealed the nail on that coffin, especially with how Clemson is looking tonight.

Chill dude, not hating on Louisville.

Vanillalite was saying that Bama is going to roll this year, but if Lamar was on a team that had the rest of the pieces to be top 10 quality it would be interesting. Louisville may well be top 10 by the end of the season but it will be because of Lamar, not any of their other pieces.

Louisville is not winning the Atlantic lmao. Can we not overreact to close wins over Purdue and UNC guys, pls. I know Lamar is superhuman, but, no.

Jombie

Let's not say anything crazy. Riley is a hell of a play caller and the future looks very bright though.

They're by far the most impressive, from top to bottom. I'm a Bama guy, but Mayfield would torch them right now.

* lol. I praise a team and I'm a conceited OU homer.

Top Bottom