• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 2 |OT| Remember the L-amo? Liberty sure does.

Still trying to figure out what the fuck Kirk was talking about during that anOSU/Indiana game. "Indiana is probably gonna be the best passing team they face all season."

Did Oklahoma and Penn State just fall off of the face of the Earth?

pxleyes

Banned
Too occupied about Irma to really watch these games, but I needed to come here to post this.

ba8novvccaaoov0.jpg

HeySeuss

Not until the Big 10 is out of reach. Big 10 winner will go to the playoffs so, as long as tOSU wins the Big 10 I'de still roll with the senior before putting in the "QB of the Future"

That's the problem. We clearly don't belong in the playoffs at this point, but if we somehow win the B1G then we'll be in there and be embarrassed again.

qcf x2

5 seconds in the pocket on every play, double and triple clutch to either throw the ball softly out of bounds or throw a 6 yd pass.

Not until the Big 10 is out of reach. Big 10 winner will go to the playoffs so, as long as tOSU wins the Big 10 I'de still roll with the senior before putting in the "QB of the Future"

He wasn't always this way. And at some point he's going to have to accept that JT does not move the ball. At all. And every defense in the country knows this. Michael Thomas looked like just a solid WR with JT as his QB over and under throwing him regularly.

Velcro Fly

If even one of the 10 Miss St. players who had a crack at it would have fallen on the ball instead of trying to scoop and score in a 57-14 game...

qcf x2

I may actually stop watching tOSU football until JT is out. Last time I did this was when Justin Zwick was slinging ducks until Tress gave a dude named Troy Smith a chance.

I may actually stop watching tOSU football until JT is out. Last time I did this was when Justin Zwick was slinging ducks until Tress gave a dude named Troy Smith a chance.

I read this and I was like, there's no way Zwick was the same era as Troy Smith. Looked it up, Troy Smith is 33!?

Top Bottom