• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 2 |OT| Remember the L-amo? Liberty sure does.

ryseing

Louisville is not winning the Atlantic lmao. Can we not overreact to close wins over Purdue and UNC guys, pls. I know Lamar is superhuman, but, no.

FSU is starting a true freshman at QB and their OL still sucks. I think Bryant is OK but this is clearly a reloading year for Clemson.

6-2 may well win the Atlantic and Louisville has Clemson at home. My homerism says that they'll drop the Thursday night game to State but we struggled with friggin Marshall today.

All the chips are falling Louisville's way this year. Lamar is probably enough to win it.

OU is the best team in the country right now.

I think Riley is a goddamned genius but I'm still not convinced they'll win Bedlam.

qcf x2

HI State, there's no "O" with Barrett as the QB... put in the redshirt freshman, Urban. Or run on every down. The WR suck but Barrett sucks too.

This looks like the same tOSU team that got shutout in the playoffs last year

Different WR, different offensive coordinator, same JT.

FSU is starting a true freshman at QB and their OL still sucks. I think Bryant is OK but this is clearly a reloading year for Clemson.

6-2 may well win the Atlantic and Louisville has Clemson at home. My homerism says that they'll drop the Thursday night game to State but we struggled with friggin Marshall today.

All the chips are falling Louisville's way this year. Lamar is probably enough to win it.

Gonna need you to check the tape on Alabama/FSU again. Their O-line is fine. Not the dumpster fire it was last year, anyways. We got all of our pressure off blitzes.

They're gonna be fine. Louisville's not winning anything that matters, especially when they meet FSU's and Clemson's defense. Its FSU or Clemson. Again. Don't overthink this.

qcf x2

I hope Oklahoma drops 50 on Urban. Dude is being way too damn stubborn. For all the flack Tressel got for his scripted ways, Urbanball is predictable af.

Top Bottom