• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa Mafia |OT| Grin and Bear It

Now that I reread my last post it comes of overly aggressive. Wasn't meant to hurt anyone. Let's have fun again :)

Let's start with a guessing game: I guess Sawneeks went swimming all three nights. This is purely on the thought that an aspiring sports professional is a nice flavor. If this really is what happened (I don't want to know unless Sawneeks decides otherwise) and *Splinter guesses it correctly, I don't buy this "proof".

*Splinter

Now that I reread my last post it comes of overly aggressive. Wasn't meant to hurt anyone. Let's have fun again :)

Let's start with a guessing game: I guess Sawneeks went swimming all three nights. This is purely on the thought that an aspiring sports professional is a nice flavor. If this really is what happened (I don't want to know unless Sawneeks decides otherwise) and *Splinter guesses it correctly, I don't buy this "proof".
You are misrepresenting me, I never claimed that one detail like that would be proof of anything.

A "confirmation" would only be interesting if I was wrong.

Sawneeks

Banned

Awesome, then this makes my job super easy because you're lying.

Vote: *Splinter

According to you and your 'role' I have apparently moved to two different facilities over the course of Fight Club. This can't work as I have only ever been to one area because I am the

Super High School Level Swimming Pro

Once every odd numbered night I make my way to the swimming pool and swim a couple laps before heading on back to my room. During this time I am also completely immune to any action taken towards me as I am not in my room, although I don't believe this extends to when I am in the pool. However, I believe this is why we had no Night 3 kill and is why I saw Splinter 'Kalor' during that time as he had attempted to kill me during the Night but failed.

That list makes just as much sense if you flip workshop for pool. Which you might have done if sawneeks had role claimed as super high school level mechanic...

I don't trust you *splinter, and I think you may have just announced something else. I'm going to vote for you, but after Pau sees this.

*Splinter

That list makes just as much sense if you flip workshop for pool. Which you might have done if sawneeks had role claimed as super high school level mechanic...

I don't trust you *splinter, and I think you may have just announced something else. I'm going to vote for you, but after Pau sees this.
Eh, I told Saw not to reveal, not my fault she misread my claim

The other part is my fault though, shit :/

Ty4on

AwesSuper High School Level Swimming Pro

Once every odd numbered night I make my way to the swimming pool and swim a couple laps before heading on back to my room. During this time I am also completely immune to any action taken towards me as I am not in my room, although I don't believe this extends to when I am in the pool. However, I believe this is why we had no Night 3 kill and is why I saw Splinter 'Kalor' during that time as he had attempted to kill me during the Night but failed.
I didn't want to reveal this, but:
However there is Night 3, no "kalor" view from AB, which seems to clear the rest of the top row, and Pau saw "kalor", but so did sawneeks...

This leaves only three possibilities for "kalor" either *splinter (lying about his role today) or sawneeks (lying about her role and who she saw / where she went specifically about night 3) or an outside possibility of Ty4on (who does move, which he has never indicated that he does so far, just in a "kalor" suit)
I noticed this as well. If Despair tried getting me and Pau, why would Sawneeks see "Kalor"? Because Despair targeted Sawneeks N3.

Awesome, then this makes my job super easy because you're lying.

Vote: *Splinter

According to you and your 'role' I have apparently moved to two different facilities over the course of Fight Club. This can't work as I have only ever been to one area because I am the

Super High School Level Swimming Pro

lol

Ty4on

By reveal I meant what Sawneeks' role was. There was the chance Despair had done something else and this makes it even more certain Sawneeks will be killed the next night :/

*Splinter

If you did that to get me to spill the rest of my info, then well fucking played.

If not then maybe double check before you role claim in future, yeah?

Ty4on

Also this is fucking madness. So Sawneeks is also nearly immune to night kills?
Hope needs it with the ease Despair has at finding power role. Crab and Salvapot barely got time to do anything and were able to target themselves (presumably for balance).

*Splinter

I'm actually not following you.

Sawneeks said "what is the facility you saw me in? What does it start with?"

P is a unique character. Why didn't you simply respond "P?"
Because P = Pool, and she asked me not to give the facility away

Ok, how many of you are drunk are right now?

I didn't want to reveal this, but:

I noticed this as well. If Despair tried getting me and Pau, why would Sawneeks see "Kalor"? Because Despair targeted Sawneeks N3.

This theory came from Pau (post 4076), that sawneeks was the target night 3...

But it's circular reasoning now, unless *splinter is the mimick, however you two brought this theory up way earlier than sawneeks seemed to indicate that she was night immune while moving...

I'm voting *splinter, because I want to see if this theory is correct. HOWEVER, if *splinter flips as hope programmer, I want everyone to look at that post (Pau saying sawneeks was targeted before sawneeks revealed she was targeted) that makes me really suspicious. Knowing stuff that could have occurred exactly like that before it comes out is usually where people find scum. I just hope that the scum we found was *splinter.

vote:*splinter

Sawneeks

Banned
Because P = Pool, and she asked me not to give the facility away

Ok, how many of you are drunk are right now?

So you could have just said "well it's one letter" but you didn't, you said it was different letters. This is why I specifically asked you, to see if you had actually even seen me or not.

I mean, I'm drunk on Despair's tears but that's it. :p

*Splinter

Huh. Surprised you were able to catch that on two different Nights. I'm curious though, don't say the facilities themselves but could you give the first letter for where you saw me on those Nights?
Read the bolded again and tell me it makes any sense.

If you really thought I was wrong why not let me be wrong instead of needlessly role claiming before I could answer?

Sawneeks

Banned
I'm voting *splinter, because I want to see if this theory is correct. HOWEVER, if *splinter flips as hope programmer, I want everyone to look at that post (Pau saying sawneeks was targeted before sawneeks revealed she was targeted) that makes me really suspicious. Knowing stuff that could have occurred exactly like that before it comes out is usually where people find scum. I just hope that the scum we found was *splinter.

I'm going to agree with this. I have a feeling that now my night movement and when I move is known I will more than likely be killed tonight but if Splinter flips Hope and I somehow survive to tomorrow I would understand if folks wanted to Lynch me to have info confirmed.

Sawneeks

Banned
Read the bolded again and tell me it makes any sense.

If you really thought I was wrong why not let me be wrong instead of needlessly role claiming before I could answer?

Don't give full names but give their first letter. I'm not seeing how this is confusing? It was a direct question. I even double checked you were talking about facilities and you responded with 'yes'.

Actually I do need to side with Splinter on this one.

Huh. Surprised you were able to catch that on two different Nights. I'm curious though, don't say the facilities themselves but could you give the first letter for where you saw me on those Nights?

Err... They each have a different first letter, how does that help?

*Splinter's response actually does make sense. He can't not give away the facility name while also satisfying Sawneeks' initial request.

*Splinter

Don't give full names but give their first letter. I'm not seeing how this is confusing? It was a direct question. I even double checked you were talking about facilities and you responded with 'yes'.
Ok, so let's say I answered "P".

What facilities could "P" be referring to

Because P is a fucking unique letter. No other facility starts with P. So there's literally no way he could have given just the first letter without practically giving away the full name.

Sawneeks

Banned
This argument is literally going to go in circles about what made sense and what didn't and isn't going to go anywhere. I'm keeping my vote on Splinter not only because of this exchange but also because of the possible location of said mimic.

If Splinter flips Hope then Ty4on is the mimic as literally no one has seen him move even though he has a role.

*Splinter

This argument is literally going to go in circles about what made sense and what didn't and isn't going to go anywhere. I'm keeping my vote on Splinter not only because of this exchange but also because of the possible location of said mimic.

If Splinter flips Hope then Ty4on is the mimic as literally no one has seen him move even though he has a role.
So even when you see my programmer role, you won't even consider the possibility of the facilities being relevant? And you'd rather go on a PR rampage?

If you are Hope, your "GOTCHA!" trap was very poorly done.

Sawneeks

Banned
So even when you see my programmer role, you won't even consider the possibility of the facilities being relevant? And you'd rather go on a PR rampage?

I never said they were irrelevant. My role specifically tells me to go to one and we have already had confirmation they can be targeted for night kills.

But on the off chance I'm being a moron and I fucked up super hard you should post who you saw in those facilities. I currently don't believe you in the slightest but if you flipped Hope i, or anyone else, can go back and look at the list of those you saw and use them.

No, I was hoping to see ANYTHING else before claiming, but I wasn't expecting another chance after today.

No the reason to target Ty4on is due to how strongly Pau and him are busing you two, their theory only leaves a possibility that one of you two are kalor. That's why I left my third option in my theory last page, Ty4on could well be the mimick and he has his minion "Pau" and their role involves doing stuff on the right side of the map/not being seen.

The simplest answer is that you are the mimick and Pau's theory was just lucky conjecture. Sawneeks is next but mainly out of the assumption that she always has to leave from her room her leaving would always look like kalor was leaving. The convoluted but still very possible is Ty4on being the mimick.

*Splinter

I never said they were irrelevant. My role specifically tells me to go to one and we have already had confirmation they can be targeted for night kills.
Your role (apparently) specifically tells you to go to one room and do fuck all and go home again. Nobody else has given those rooms even an honourable mention, yet here I am with a role dedicated to watching them. Do I exist only to troll/be trolled by you?
But on the off chance I'm being a moron and I fucked up super hard you should post who you saw in those facilities. I currently don't believe you in the slightest but if you flipped Hope i, or anyone else, can go back and look at the list of those you saw and use them.
Already did, nada, stop fishing for the lover's info

Sawneeks

Banned
And I post right after you say you didn't see anyone else. Disregard that question then.

If you are Hope, your "GOTCHA!" trap was very poorly done.

Wouldn't be the first time I messed up in this game. :/

But I've done what I think is right, my info is out, I'm more or less a dead woman walking. I'm going all in.

Besides, splinters death also says more about the mimic. Not him then it's Ty4on.

*Splinter

No the reason to target Ty4on is due to how strongly Pau and him are busing you two, their theory only leaves a possibility that one of you two are kalor. That's why I left my third option in my theory last page, Ty4on could well be the mimick and he has his minion "Pau" and their role involves doing stuff on the right side of the map/not being seen.

The simplest answer is that you are the mimick and Pau's theory was just lucky conjecture. Sawneeks is next but mainly out of the assumption that she always has to leave from her room her leaving would always look like kalor was leaving. The convoluted but still very possible is Ty4on being the mimick.
Main reason I claimed was to show why I believed the mimic has to visit a big room. I'm a little miffed that the possibility isn't being considered, much less discussed.

Top Bottom