• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Yep, totally fair.
13131531_1346700235346276_1546066838255717114_o.jpg

Thanks for the quick NF, Jafku!

And nice to see another purple Titan (your friend)!

Got a
Devouring Maw Helmet. Would have been higher but I was using fun gear instead of max light gear when the boss went down. Bungie pls.

X-Frame

I got a 334 class item from my rank 5 package. Bummer, but at least IB was pretty fun this month.

I feel like the currently for sale items shouldn't be in Rank 5 packages. That would suck to get a 335 pair of boots post-game then immediately get another in a package. Definite bummer.

Frenden

Banned
Dude, is that asparagus I smell?

Ewwww

You got some on my shoe

Sorry, not sorry. :p

Frenden.

What do you use in pvp? I was reading somewhere about the Cocytus and I seem to remember you mentioning that? Am I crazy?

And then I checked and I bought both the life support rolls with field scout and firefly. Unleveled of course

I've been a Doctrine devotee since T R U C K E R L A W weekend.

When I run shotties, I sometimes still pair it with a Cocytus or Last Extremity. They can kill very quickly, but you have to hit your precision shots. If you miss a crit, the ttk balloons dramatically. They clean-up kill like mad, though--33% opponent health on a single bullet hit, oof.

tl;dr Before Doctrine, the high impact scouts were my PvP go-to in sixes. Now, Doctrine for all modes.

I feel like the currently for sale items shouldn't be in Rank 5 packages. That would suck to get a 335 pair of boots post-game then immediately get another in a package. Definite bummer.

That would be an awesome change to implement.

I definitely wouldn't mind if Bungie continued this trend of making the game a little more rewarding.

phen0m24

That was me most recently. Life support is okay actually.

God roll is Torch scope, Hand Laid Stock & Third Eye, but really it's the first two that matter.

Thanks John, I know you posted something because I remembered the firefly gifs
afterwards

Sorry, not sorry. :p

I've been a Doctrine devotee since T R U C K E R L A W weekend.

When I run shotties, I sometimes still pair it with a Cocytus or Last Extremity. They can kill very quickly, but you have to hit your precision shots. If you miss a crit, the ttk balloons dramatically. They clean-up kill like mad, though--33% opponent health on a single bullet hit, oof.

tl;dr Before Doctrine, the high impact scouts were my PvP go-to in sixes. Now, Doctrine for all modes.

Appreciates his Doctrine Nami you da man
I know, I know Rodeo

ALSO:
Bummed I can't play tonight with trains going on and everything. Dang! Have to get up at 5 am every day this week. Ughhhh

SnakeEyes

Banned
New thread, new paint job, new emotions.

Still the same old stuck at work, waiting for the work day to end... ~_~

Ryck

Haha love the thread title. IB has been crazy good to me this week. Props to Bungie things have been great overall since the April update. I don't remember a time when so many people I play with have been so happy with the game.

Sh0k

Anyone needs a last minute Nightfall? Starting one right now, join on Shokleeto. No mic at the moment.

friday

I haven't gotten one single chest upgrade since the new loot system went live. I swear I would get 2 to 3 light levels from a better chest piece.

friday

Going to bed, so no train time for me. It's cool I got to rank 5 just now. First impression of the haakon...meh. I will stick to my Monte Carlo for the sexy factor.

Thought I post here first before going to the Overwatch code thread. Anyone here interested in a NA PSN beta code? PM me if interested.

Top Bottom