• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Homicide Shuts Down, Dismis Case Against Steam Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://techraptor.net/content/digital-homicide-dismiss-steam-users

Sorry if this was posted

James Romine from Digital Homicide:
“The case dismissal was only due to financial reasons caused by the removal of our games. I believe the case was very solid. There were in excess of 140 false statements by the 11 steam users, tens of thousands of posts harassing myself and my customers, three direct interference with written contracts with third parties by steam users (some of which were competitors), and much more. A combined in excess of 25 reports were filed against the worst users of the 11 with no resolutions being found.

[…] “As far as digital homicide? It’s destroyed. It’s been stomped into the ground from a thousand directions and use is discontinued. I’m going back into the work force and watching what’s really going on. Not gaming media gossip – the real stories are in the legal documents. Not talking about mine.”

kewlmyc

56Wg4Fg.gif

Hylian7

Right now Jim Sterling is somewhere furiously writing a glorious Jimquisition for this.

Edit: What about the lawsuit against Jim? That one still going?

Someone eventually needs to create cliff notes about this whole ordeal. I don't even know who Digital Homicide is or what they did wrong, but they've popped up in like a dozen Gaf threads over the past month or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom