• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drive Club - LATEST Footage High Quality Download (May 16)

funny-gifs-i-said-bitch-1360348507.gif

DrTrouserPlank

Neo Member
I looks good, but I'm interested to see exactly what they have done with the driving model and how it plays. Hopefully it isn't extreme arcade handling where the cars have almost zero perceivable weight, but instead more of a light sim-cade feel; along the lines of PGR.

GHG

Gold Member
Thank you for making a new thread for this. I was just about to.

The benchmark is set. Over to you Polyphony Digital.

Arzehn

Impressive, I noticed there's some shadow flickering but it's probably because the time lapse speed is set to x30. Must say, this track looks fun.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
Yep, it's Driveclub. And it's beautiful

Flumpeh

Neo Member
These players are giving me the middle finger :(

They all stop exactly 3 seconds in. Excluding the direct link which stops right before the game play starts.

Been pretty down on DC lately but must say that looked pretty awesome. I'm hoping they have some tracks with a bit more verticality, climbs and downhills.

Top Bottom