• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drive Club - LATEST Footage High Quality Download (May 16)

Ploid 3.0

The real hype will begin if they based a track off of the Atlantic Road in Norway

[awesome windy road surrounded by water]

I never seen any road this awesome before. Now that I think about it, the thing coming to my mine is Wave Storm (motorstorm on water), then I remember Evolution is making Drive Club. It would be awesome if a track like this was in the game. They'd be off the hook on making a Wave Storm game.

In Louisiana there are some long roads on the water but they are straight lines, it's even pretty nice just going in a straight line low to the water, but the road in those pics looks so awesome, it's like a rollercoaster.

vUUqmDC.jpg

SuXxMtM.jpg

CLEEK

The real hype will begin if they based a track off of the Atlantic Road in Norway

If we're doing requests, I'm amazed the Great Ocean Road has never been in a driving game. It would look incredible in the DC engine.

243km stretch of winding road, starting from just outside of Melbourne. Southern Ocean on one side, rainforest on the other.

svOCEANROAD_narrowweb__300x450,0.jpg

great-ocean-road.jpg

header-gor-02.jpg

bombshell

Probably only in replays or offline, but I'd wager that there's no way they won't have one. I can only hope that Sony have ironed out the dodgy compression in their screens by then. Capturing directly to Twitter/FB drops the quality significantly, at least that's what I saw with Second Son :(

You can export with better quality to a USB drive since the latest firmware update and upload anywhere you want.

viveks86

amgz07.gif

I remember people speculating if the first person feature for walking around the car before a race has been removed. They are still there.

sifCGS0.png

Putty

Hype increasing! The last bid looks just bonkers!! What else could they realistically improve before release? Aside from AA technique and locking the rate to 30?

farmerboy

Fantastic, and there were people saying this gen would not be that big of a bump from the last. Can you believe it?

Go back and have another look at the Glenmorgan track, especially before it gets dark, it looks fantastic as well. And the AA on those powerlines might not be the best but there are a shit load of them, so relax.

The way people have reacted you'd think that videos were from seperate builds. Anyway, glad this is finally getting some love, wonder what the future holds for ps4.

a916

Don't want to create a new thread but I always thought Project Cars looked better than DriveClub but that new Dualshockers post really puts into perspective how DriveClub does a few things better than PCars. It's a pretty nice surprise as a PS4 user.

Leb

amgz07.gif

I remember people speculating if the first person feature for walking around the car before a race has been removed. They are still there.

sifCGS0.png

I recognize that this will probably end up like combat animations in Civ5 (super badass but turned off after the first 20 hours), but for the moment, this is probably my favorite DC feature yet.

In all seriousness what are "jaggies"? I'm guessing some jagged edges of the screen or something? I've often heard people complain about them on these forums (in various games) but I really don't know what they are.

Cubed

I don't know if I'll ever play this game outside of the dash or cockpit views... they are just too good not to use.

Top Bottom