• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gust announces Yoru no Nai Kuni for PS4, PS3, and PS Vita (website opened)

shaowebb

Yoru-no-Nai-Kuni-Ann-Init-LR_002.jpg

lol

That's not Ni No Kuni |:(

crinale

I just saw the Dengeki scan and it looks more and more promising.
and now I 'm becoming a bit skeptical about that can Gust really handle a game with this caliber or not..

Falk

that puzzling face
Well, it's an action game and Gust games are know to tank horribly in framerate.

Believe in PS4, I guess? :V

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
The art style is gonna be amazing at 1080p

It seems like she's also got some kind of demonic fire transformation as well...

luka

Loves Robotech S1
there's something funky going on with the pq in those screens. almost looks like it's interlaced in some places

Falk

that puzzling face
Bahahahah that demonic transformation.

Ever heard the term "those nipples could poke an eye out"?

Anko

Figures that they would not confirm that it is a yuri game. We'll leave it to the audience to determine?

I see. So it's just another one of those suggestive but not affirmative kind of game. Slightly disappointed but I need this game to do well to bring me one step closer to a true yuri game.

Anko

Info from memory...

Based on the stream, the servants are all AI controlled. You can give commands but I think the commands cannot be given individually. They go out to all the servants in the field. This is gonna make or break the game imo.

Producer didn't want to confirm how many servants you can have in total. There will definitely be more than the ones we have seen so far.

Falk

that puzzling face
Figures that they would not confirm that it is a yuri game. We'll leave it to the audience to determine?

I see. So it's just another one of those suggestive but not affirmative kind of game. Slightly disappointed but I need this game to do well to bring me one step closer to a true yuri game.

Would you consider Atelier Totori and Meruru yuri games?

Anko

Would you consider Atelier Totori and Meruru yuri games?
Yes. And no...
I honestly have not played those. I've been meaning to since I know they have a lot of subtext. But that's the thing. There's a lot of subtext and it's still yuri goodness but the problem is that they will still say that it's friendship.

I'm just looking for something a little less ambiguous and I thought this might be it since their relationship is the main theme of the story and they're using a lot of words that imply that it is romantic (and only just friendly at the same time)... but it seems like we might just be getting more of the same.

Top Bottom