• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gust announces Yoru no Nai Kuni for PS4, PS3, and PS Vita (website opened)

Yasumi

Banned
No. There's nothing wrong with a society being not ok with people walking around nearly naked, or society being not okay with adults having sexual attraction towards animated characters that seem to resemble minors.
"Minors"?
Yoru-no-Nai-Kuni_2015_05-17-15_012.jpg_600.jpg

"Minors"?

Yeah since this isn't the first post of that kind, who in this game is looking like a minor? How is that discussion relevant to this game?

There's nothing wrong with a society being not ok with people walking around nearly naked,
A society also shouldn't be okay with killing random strangers on the street, but thankfully we have videogames so people can do whatever the fuck they want. That's the whole point.

Christhor

No. There's nothing wrong with a society being not ok with people walking around nearly naked,

I'm pretty sure walking around nearly naked is accepted in pretty much any first world country.

or society being not okay with adults having sexual attraction towards animated characters that seem to resemble minors.

This character is clearly not a minor.

Vylash

No. There's nothing wrong with a society being not ok with people walking around nearly naked, or society being not okay with adults having sexual attraction towards animated characters that seem to resemble minors.

nothing here is relevant to this thread so i don't know what you're talking about, pretty sure you don't either

Walking nearly naked? so you've never gone to a beach or any freaking first world country?

She's also clearly an adult, I see nothing wrong with it and you shouldn't act like your "morality" is superior to others, being ashamed of the "naked" body is something that should be gone from the modern world and not praised.

Anyways this shit has nothing to do with this thread, so just to add, I can't stop hearing the song that is playing in the official site, I love it.

Walking nearly naked? so you've never gone to a beach or any freaking first world country?

She's also clearly an adult, I see nothing wrong with it and you shouldn't act like your "morality" is superior to others, being ashamed of the "naked" body is something that should be gone from the modern world and not praised.

Anyways this shit has nothing to do with this thread, so just to add, I can't stop hearing the song that is playing in the official site, I love it.

You're disgusting.

rykomatsu

The summary sounds like at the end one of or both girls will die.

Ending #1: First girl will die (bad end)
Ending #2: Second girl will die (bad end)
Ending #3: Both girls will die (bad end)
Ending #4: Both girls will live, main char falls in love with first girl (normal end)
Ending #5: Both girls will live, main char falls in love with second girl (normal end)
Ending #6: Both girls will live, main char falls in love with yet unannounced third girl (normal end)
Ending #7: Main character saves the world (true end)

Jazz573

Ending #1: First girl will die (bad end)
Ending #2: Second girl will die (bad end)
Ending #3: Both girls will die (bad end)
Ending #4: Both girls will live, main char falls in love with first girl (normal end)
Ending #5: Both girls will live, main char falls in love with second girl (normal end)
Ending #6: Both girls will live, main char falls in love with yet unannounced third girl (normal end)
Ending #7: Main character saves the world (true end)

What about a harem ending? ;)

mao2

some pre-order bonus arts

CFX_5XdVAAE1Nin.png:orig

CFX_03CUUAA8_lO.jpg:orig

NSFW

NSFW
These are retail specific pre-order bonuses, not regular ones.

First is an A1 size cloth poster from Imagine. Second is a B2 size tapestry from Wondergoo. And both the NSFW ones are B2 size tapestries from Sofmap, top one for Vita version and bottom is for PS4/PS3 versions.

raven777

These are retail specific pre-order bonuses, not regular ones.

First is an A1 size cloth poster from Imagine. Second is a B2 size tapestry from Wondergoo. And both the NSFW ones are B2 size tapestries from Sofmap, top one for Vita version and bottom is for PS4/PS3 versions.

Yea I forgot to mention the retail specific part since I usually think most of Japan's pre-order bonus stuff are retail specific..

Anyways Sofmap is awesome.

FluxWaveZ

Uh, japanese preorder bonuses tend to pander very much so, but doesn't often actually reflect the actual game itself.

It's all relative based on the subject material of the game itself. Taking the Persona series as recent examples that I'm following: you won't see completely naked girls in poses like that in retailer specific pre-order material. That goes for other kinds of Japanese games and their own pre-order materials, too.

Obviously, it's fitting for this game based on some of the in-game screenshots and concepts that have been revealed for it. But no, I would be very surprised to learn that most Japanese games feature pre-order material on this level of fanservice. Its existence is fine, but that claim seems fully disingenuous.

kiryogi

Banned
It's all relative based on the subject material of the game itself. Taking the Persona series as recent examples that I'm following: you won't see completely naked girls in poses like that in retailer specific pre-order material. That goes for other kinds of games, too.

Obviously, it's fitting for this game based on some of the in-game screenshots and concepts that have been revealed for it.

There's only been one really questionable image, unless you mean to the nature of their pairing.

raven777

I have been wondering who might be the next Atelier artist, and seeing Yoshiku's design in this game I think he/she could be a nice candidate.

FluxWaveZ

There's only been one really questionable image, unless you mean to the nature of their pairing.

The fact that that's one of the first images shown to promote the game doesn't tell us anything? And I honestly haven't looked into it, but I've seen a lot of comments about people showing their enthusiasm for the "yuri" or "sisterly love" aspects that this game seemingly has.

kiryogi

Banned
It's all relative based on the subject material of the game itself. Taking the Persona series as recent examples that I'm following: you won't see completely naked girls in poses like that in retailer specific pre-order material. That goes for other kinds of Japanese games and their own pre-order materials, too.

Obviously, it's fitting for this game based on some of the in-game screenshots and concepts that have been revealed for it. But no, I would be very surprised to learn that most Japanese games feature pre-order material on this level of fanservice. Its existence is fine, but that claim seems fully disingenuous.

I wouldn't say most, but theres tons of retailer options that would feature images or things that you wouldn't never see in the game normally. And I would go about posting examples but there is TONS of bonuses out there that make western preorder bonuses look silly. Not to mention many retailers online and in-store.

The fact that that's one of the first images shown to promote the game doesn't tell us anything? And I honestly haven't looked into it, but I've seen a lot of comments about people showing their enthusiasm for the "yuri" or "sisterly love" aspects that this game seemingly has.

One image out of how many? It's all normal gameplay shots otherwise.

Ryuukan

They only strip down to bikinis

FluxWaveZ

I wouldn't say most, but theres tons of retailer options that would feature images or things that you wouldn't never see in the game normally. And I would go about posting examples but there is TONS of bonuses out there that make western preorder bonuses look silly. Not to mention many retailers online and in-store.

Yeah, obviously. Thus...

They only strip down to bikinis

...To my point of it being "relative."

I guess I'm just supposed to see naked girls as being equivalent to any other kind of fanservice, so whatever.

Top Bottom