• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hunter X Hunter Manga TO CONTINUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

woopWOOP

'That's weird, why'd they bump this thread instead of the other...'

'Oh no'
'Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo'

Well, see you guys in another 2 years!

(part of me is hoping it's gonna be a short one this time around, but hahaha yeah right)

Tsunamo

Now i'll finally get to know what Berserk fans felt like all those years stuck on a boat.
Never checked if it was the longest hiatus, but it was definitely the cruelest.

2015 - 100% hiatus
It was my first one I had to go through aswell :(

Coming off of the anime and then going to the manga and going through that long hiatus was the worst.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
I don't know why you guys do it to yourselves. I've largely stopped caring, so when set of chapter comes I read and enjoy it but when it dissapears it doesn't matter too much until the next year.

Tsunamo

it must be great being a huge Fairy Tail fan, that man is inhuman
It comes at a price. We sacrifice good plot and story for it.

But yeah Hiro's amazing at how quick he works. I think at one point we might have even got 2 Fairy Tail Chapters, along with a Fairy Tail Zero one all in the same week.

Mortemis

Banned
It comes at a price. We sacrifice good plot and story for it.

But yeah Hiro's amazing at how quick he works. I think at one point we might have even got 2 Fairy Tail Chapters, along with a Fairy Tail Zero one all in the same week.

iirc there was a solid month where he released 2 chapters every week. Dudes a beast, even if I don't enjoy his work.

Wish I could enjoy faiiry tale, but it's literally the only shonen I had to quit reading cause it straight up made me angry at how bad it was.

Wish I could enjoy faiiry tale, but it's literally the only shonen I had to quit reading cause it straight up made me angry at how bad it was.

There is no universe where it is worse than Bleach.

I've always planned to finish Fairy Tale as I like the art style and was okay with earn episodes. Though Plue just like in Rave Master angers me tremendously.

I may not love it but I feel I'll enjoy it.

DkS0Uly.png

You really got me and my Wife on this lol I did a fucking spit take lol.

Daingurse

Haha, this was my experience with Fairy Tail as well. Think I got a little over 100 chapters deep and just couldn't read anymore. I also eventually dropped Naruto during the Ninja War and Bleach a little after the start of the "Final Arc". Honestly thought I was gonna stick with those series to the end too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom