• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hunter X Hunter Manga TO CONTINUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again
Are we thinking the Dark Continent will be the final arc? Originally it seemed like the series was set up to be 500+ chapters, but I couldn't imagine Togashi doing that now.
possibly but it will likely be the biggest arc in the manga by far. like 2 or 3 times as long as the chimera ant arc.

Lulubop

Are we thinking the Dark Continent will be the final arc? Originally it seemed like the series was set up to be 500+ chapters, but I couldn't imagine Togashi doing that now.

Hard to say. Still loose ends with Gyro and the Spiders, though I feel like the Spiders will be involved in this arc. Hard to say about Gyro

Am personally not much interested, although I am curious where it goes next when powercreep was rather high towards the end of the ant arc and onwards.

Dragun619

Man, unless that dude got team working for him, I don't expect this to last long.

Hoping to be proven wrong but man, hyped up the return of HxH last time around my friends, and shiiiit. lol

Talents

Banned
YES

yep.gif

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Looking forward to seeing Gin's nen in 2019.

Well we sort of saw a little bit of his abilities, just now what his actual nen power is.
Though being able to copy people's powers without the severe limitations Chrollo had is pretty damn impressive.

Jigolo

Did the anime adapt everything there is to adapt, or was there more left?

a few chapters after the anime finished but they wouldn't adapt those because it would be a shitty place to stop the anime.

hope this news means we get an update on the blu-rays

Gyro arc after. DC already has way too many different factions involved to incorporate Gon, Gyro, the Troupe, or any of the other remaining characters who still have work left to do.

keffri

How much farther does the manga go after the ending of the 2011 anime? I think I'll have to start reading this.

I don't see why it would be. The last 10 chapters were all pretty consistently good art-wise.
I had a feeling that it's a rare occurrence. I love Togashi, but at the same time I just love poking fun at the bad art that he's done.
Is this as bad as it gets?
16d2c503e647f40bae7e961b17e170201413738323_full.png

Fucking finally, Togashi.

Please be more than five chapters.

Oh wait....new Dragon Quest is coming this year? RIP.
Wait he likes Dragon Quest? So Miura has Berserk grind to a halt for The Idol Master and Togashi does it for Dragon Quest? God damn.

Soriku

Maybe but at the same time it would be kinda weird to say "THERE'S ALL THIS WORLD OUT THERE STILL" at the end of the Election arc but finish up with just one more arc.

Betty

Banned
I had a feeling that it's a rare occurrence. I love Togashi, but at the same time I just love poking fun at the bad art that he's done.
Is this as bad as it gets?
16d2c503e647f40bae7e961b17e170201413738323_full.png

Wait he likes Dragon Quest? So Miura has Berserk grind to a halt for The Idol Master and Togashi does it for Dragon Quest? God damn.

No, I've seen worse.

But it does get improved for the volumes.

Sayad

Are 10 chapters enough to finish the current arc? I stopped after the election arc and wont start reading again until the arc is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom