• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors Adds a Playable Agitha from Twilight Princess

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I would like to take this chance to reiterate that SS Impa is the best she has ever been and HW is really maing her shine, even though she seems to be a cross between OoT impa and SS impa(miss her dark skin :( )

MAtgS

So is Link like the only dude in this game
That's.......
Hw003.jpg

debateable.

Lunar15

I would like to take this chance to reiterate that SS Impa is the best she has ever been and HW is really maing her shine, even though she seems to be a cross between OoT impa and SS impa(miss her dark skin :( )

Yeah, she's definitely retaining her badass ninja style from SS. It feels like that's what they wanted her to be in OOT, they just didn't have the resources to make it possible.

Now that I think about it, Twilight Princess probably has the best characters in the whole series. I mean, it has Agatha, Malo, Telma, and several other memorable characters who you only see in one or two places, but whose names I actually mostly remember (including Iza, Hena, Fyre, Ashei, etc). Skyward Sword had... well, Groose. That's about it, though. Nobody else really stuck out to me.

Therefore, I don't think I can see too many Skyward Sword characters in this game...
Apart from the barren overworld, TP had a really well realized world, including some very interesting NPCs.

Didn't really feel that way about SS. Basically it was Impa, Groose, and Fi.

Fi will be in this game

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yeah, she's definitely retaining her badass ninja style from SS. It feels like that's what they wanted her to be in OOT, they just didn't have the resources to make it possible.

I think that's exactly it, OoT overall had a slightly heavy ninja theme, even Link could use "ninja arts" which was just magic but he did it in such a way that a ninja would.

Dude, all those female characters...I mean, if Ubi can't afford to include even one in their games, surely it's gonna cost Nintendo/Koei an insane amount of money to include as many as they are.

shame on me for not researching but if im inferring correctly did ubi really quote cost as a reason for the lack of female protagonist?

Anth0ny

Fuck that, I don't want Ganondorf to be a clone still in another series completely unrelated to Smash. I want swords, damn it. Dark magic, sure, but no Captain Falcon rip-off.

Ganondorf falcon punching and kicking is canon, damn it :mad:

I think the game is already throwing canon out the window by having Impa and Wolf Link in the game while Skyward Impa is in it. Everyone in this game will have multiple weapons right? I found the giant sword unfitting for Impa though I only know of her Zelda II and Ocarina of Time incarnations and I would for her to have costumes for each of her iterations. An axe and some ninja weapons like a kusarigama would be dope.

Throw sheik in here too and have her throw needles and deku nuts. Fierce Deity Link is a given and I feel someone should be fighting with a Deku stick, not Link though that'll be too easy.

Also Error in 8-bit form and the dude who used to jog around Hyrule field in Ocarina of Time, but with the bunny hood.

Edit: Give me the shopkeeper from Link's Awakening too.

Kard8p3

Man I hope Zant is a playable character. I loved how he came across as a huge hardass but when you fight him he fights like he's the craziest guy in the world.

Neiteio

I think the game is already throwing canon out the window by having Impa and Wolf Link in the game while Skyward Impa is in it. Everyone in this game will have multiple weapons right?
Impa is a cross between her OoT and SS designs.

Midna rides a shadow wolf, not Wolf Link.

But yeah, Eiji already said it's not canon.

nSSR4zY.jpg

she is more popular than I expected

ah the news is from the same source as the last thread

I was hoping for a second source for the leak since the magazine is not out

But where's Malon?!

Hey her standard weapon is a pair of Lon Lon Milk jugs her secondary weapon is a pitchfork, and her third is a bow with no arrows.

Her specials include summoning cows, the cuccoos of death, and lastly having enemies abducted by aliens. A Chateau Romani boost would also be good.

Hey her standard weapon is a pair of Lon Lon Milk jugs her secondary weapon is a pitchfork, and her third is a bow with no arrows.

Her specials include summoning cows, the cuccoos of death, and lastly having enemies abducted by aliens. A Chateau Romani boost would also be good.

I was with you until the aliens man :(

Maybe Cia is collecting every girl who has a little something in her heart for Link as part of the plot

Nanashrew

Banned
revenge, to give them poisoned apples?

wait Lana is from Captain N? nah can't be

also forgot Agitha is "Princess Agitha"

I was thinking the same thing!

You've done it! You've found the clue! Now we follow the trail to what other characters could show up!

We could probably get Princess Ruto from OoT!

Definitely. I was also thinking about how Zant and Impa are both close to their princesses in some way. I wonder if there could be a theme there too.

ilu

I don't expect my Princess Theory to work out but it is Team Ninja

The Rosa Sisters did see Link as their master in the end.

Judo and Marilla in HD designed by Team Ninja would be scandalous

Top Bottom