• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Incoming Christmas PSN flash sale

Sora_N

But have you actually played all of it? Remember, though the essence of being a Gaffer is to talk about games more than you play them, the essence of being a gamer still involves actually playing games. If you have not done this, then you are only in one of the illusory false gaming nirvanas.

Playing games is overrated.

I'll take a look, never played a DragonRopa

You definitely don't want to start with Another Episode if you haven't played them. Start with the first one, you can kinda play Another Episode between 1 and 2 because it happens inbetween, but you miss a bunch of fun stuff.

Wario64 is scooping some stuff:

Need for Speed (PS4) is $24 on PSN Flash.
Beyond Two Souls (PS4) $20.99
Danganronpa Another Episode $23.99
Just Cause 3 is $47.99 on US PSN Flash
Hyperdimension Neptunia U $10
Rebirth 3 $10
The Witcher 3 (PS4) is $25 on US PSN

Need for speed at 25 bucks is great. As is witcher 3, especially now since its all patched and gravy.

Just cause 3 at 48 bucks? Fuck off. Dumb game with optimization issues can suck a leapords testicle.

BadHand

My friend missed the Jackbox discounts in week 1 and is hoping it'll go back on sale again for Christmas family fun.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
My friend missed the Jackbox discounts in week 1 and is hoping it'll go back on sale again for Christmas family fun.

Don't bother, PSN will be down for the entire duration of Christmas day, rendering it useless. It happened to me last year.

OmegaFax

GTA V is $36 if you add it to your cart. If you're having trouble viewing the store from either your system or your desktop, try a mobile phone.

kevin1025

Banned
Is NFS worth it for someone like me? I already have Driveclub, Forza 6, and Forza Horizon 2.

I've been playing it on the Xbox One, I would say if you have all of those games and actively play them or plan to, it isn't quite worth it. I like the game a lot for its silly FMV and night racing and pretty visuals, but the customization is slim and compared to the games you've mentioned, the racing isn't as top notch. It is a good game, though, just doesn't hit the standards of Forza and Driveclub.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
I believe I am actually at the point where there is literally nothing left on PSN that I want to buy. I have already purchased everything I wanted, which is no small amount.

I am completely up to date with new releases, I have acquired every game that was on my list to check out, I have bought all the indies that interest me, and I have cleaned up all the classics.

And now, there is nothing left. It's all over. This is all there is.

The real question is: Have you played all those games? Oh and hopefully these sales are better than what we got currently, lately i have felt that the PSN sales have been lacking, deeper discounts would help a lot.

Top Bottom