• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jets QB Geno Smith out 6-10 weeks with broken jaw, "sucker-punched" by teammate

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadskin

RichCimini: Breaking: Geno Smith out 6-10 weeks with broken jaw, per Bowles. He was "sucker-punched" by LB IK Enemkpali this AM in locker room. #NYJ
RichCimini: Geno Smith will have surgery, per Bowles. Enemkpali released by team. Bowles just made stunning announcement in briefing w/ press. #NYJ
Holy LMAO. What a mess.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
What a dumb ass thing this is. We're gonna see this all over the place for a long time.

2013-10-2012_23_22.gif

I mean, he's going to miss at least 2 games and all of the pre-season. Like, what the fuck. Also, I hope Mr. Enemkpali knows his NFL career is over. Hope that college degree he got is ready to go (if he got one) and his employers don't Google him before hiring.

_woLf

How to ruin your NFL career in one stupid mistake. What could Geno have done to call for getting smacked in the face that hard? Damn.

Getting over the humor of it/lol Jets, etc

WHAT THE FUCK?

That dude is done in the NFL. Sucker punching a teammate? Hell, a QB?!

Peace out, bye

qcf x2

I wanna hear Enemkpali's side of things. I dislike Geno Smith greatly, he just seems like the type of dude to earn a punch (albeit not a sucker punch, that's never cool). I guess he sucked so bad the other guy raged.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Sucker punch your qb and put him out of commission 1-2.5 months.

Yeah I guess that's one way to get out of the league?

I wanna hear Enemkpali's side of things. I dislike Geno Smith greatly, he just seems like the type of dude to earn a punch (albeit not a sucker punch, that's never cool). I guess he sucked so bad the other guy raged.

What the hell
There's a real short list of things to do that justifies getting your jaw broke.

I doubt Geno did anything worthy of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom