• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jets QB Geno Smith out 6-10 weeks with broken jaw, "sucker-punched" by teammate

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMJTqDUW8AArj5F.jpg

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
How are people so dumb? So many times you see a professional athlete, or someone in a position that makes tons of money fuck it up for good. This dude probably isn't getting another job in the NFL, QBs are too valuable.

jmizzal

This is ridiculous
The disrespect the QBs get now, back in the day nobody would touch a QB, now we have Cam and Geno smith getting into fights.

I bet no player would say anything to Brady or Manning even if the were to get up in those players faces

jmood88

As a Jets fan, I'm not surprised. Wanted to see what Fitz could bring to the table but not like this...

:(
How many times does Fitzmagic have to fail before people accept that he's nothing but a trivia question (what former NFL starting quarterback went to Harvard)?

Z_Y

Jets fans blaming Geno for their troubles is hilarious. He had better talent around him at WVU. As a Browns fan...I thank the stars above for the Jets organization.

qcf x2

Supposedly Geno put his finger in the dude's face prior to the punch. So I dunno if it's really a sucker punch.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
How many times does Fitzmagic have to fail before people accept that he's nothing but a trivia question (what former NFL starting quarterback went to Harvard)?

He has about the same career passer rating as Elway, and better than Johnny Unitas, so I expect great things from Fitz.

Jets fans blaming Geno for their troubles is hilarious. He had better talent around him at WVU. As a Browns fan...I thank the stars above for the Jets organization.

Jets have the best CB in the league, just drafted the best overall player of the draft and have a great receiver core. Browns don't have a single position that rates above trash. Thank your delusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom