• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Often imitated... Never duplicated....

The monthly tradition on NeoGAF! Since November 2006 <3 !!!

350tfuq.jpg

For those of you new to this thread, this is a place for us to show off our new pickups and discuss them!

REMINDER! Or get banned!

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

200g12c.jpg

Mods are <3 and have banned people that DO NOT READ/FOLLOW the op!

ALSO!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

ARCHIVES:

Oh yea I wanted to say one more thing!!

200g12c.jpg

---

Sorry I'm late with this thread guys!

Here's what I got in MARCH!

185617_10150106784833883_507353882_6489456_2823711_n.jpg

190342_10150106889118883_507353882_6490028_3716382_n.jpg

196821_10150121997328883_507353882_6635749_2297108_n.jpg

It's my BIRTHDAY this month!

Carnby

A birthday present from my mother.
P4010267-1.jpg

A birthday present from my wife.
P4010269-1.jpg

I found this in the used bin at Game Stop. It was priced as a regular version for only 8.99.
resipickup.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
LTTP as I didn't pick up any games with my 3DS on launch day due to my large backlogging of DS games.

Ended up getting this free though using some reward points from a local store. It was the only copy in stock =D

2z7euko.jpg

luka

Loves Robotech S1
isny said:
I looked for one of those for awhile before just settling for the game. Did you get this from Yahoo Japan Auctions?
Yep, got pretty lucky with this one. Brand new sealed for just over ¥3000 :)

AllenShrz

A very nice upgrade from the stock speakers that came with the HT. The NS-8900 and NS-P60
2011-04-02150917.jpg

Mac mini. This one will be used as HTPC and mame machine
2011-04-02150941-1.jpg

This is the keyboard that will be controlling the Mac mini. The good thing about this keyboard is that it has a track pad integrated with it.

2011-04-02150931-1.jpg

And the new monitor. 47' LG LED.
2011-04-02151019.jpg

First real laptop. I initially bought a DV6se but I hated how flimsy it felt. So I got this instead...

OYvTQ.jpg

JjJFy.jpg

• 2.2ghz 2011 MacBook Pro

XDSs4.jpg

• Incipio Feather iPhone 4 case

First semi-manual camera
7fJX5.jpg

• Olympus E-PL2

yClNW.jpg

• Case for the E-PL2

Posting the thread the day after April fools was a smart way to avoid snartasses posting stock photos. Nice thinking MarkMan.

naoki5001

DSC02120.jpg

Catherine Guide+DVD, Super Street Fighter 4 Art Book

Catherine guide details the consequences and story paths for each decision made (cell phone responses, bar conversations, confession room, conversations between nightmares with the sheep, etc), maps for all stages and a lot of details about characters and story.

Damaged

Had a busy month last month :)

Picked up a refurb 160gb ipod classic and have managed to scratch the screen already lol. Case suggestions welcome :)
DSC_0199.jpg

Got a nice little bullet camera to fix to my motorbike, pretty impressed so far, records in 720p
DSC_0197.jpg

My G/F has never seen mash so picked this up to work our way through, up to season 4 so far
DSC_0195.jpg

Getting married in a couple of weeks so picked this up for the honeymoon in Japan, will have to do with a pic of the box for obvious reasons :)
DSC_0196.jpg

Za23

g99vf.jpg

NX7QQ.jpg

Most of these pick-ups are from the end March, but I didn't around to posting them. The only true pick up for April so far is Blood Pressures album by The Kills.

Got this for free in the mail. My third free game I have gotten from Sony for being a retail loyalty member. Any of you work retail (that sells games) and not know about this?

j7Dyol.jpg

Adamm

3ds + Pilot wings & Samurai Warriors

8pePb.jpg

Pokemon Black/White Strategy Guide (impulse buy, I will probably not use it =/ )

2OBvY.jpg

Memories of Muder, The Chaser, The man from nowhere, Internal affairs
k8cRw.jpg

Shadybiz

That's a really cool flight stick.

I got these yesterday:
IMAG0079.jpg

I've gotten some use out of the whiskey so far....heh heh.

Shadybiz

Tokubetsu said:
Ah, Evan Williams. The cheapest whiskey I've ever had.

Ha ha...you are correct, but it certainly does the job! Jack puts me to sleep for some reason (quicker than it should, that is), and Elijah Craig actually makes makes me a bit ornery, but the Evan treats me well.

My awesome non blooded related brother Daegan got me these from PAX
(The Amped 3 was a $6 game and the last awesome snowboarding game, so I had to.)
jj4kt2.jpg

Gamestop's Power Saver Sale done got me =(
2nss6l5.jpg

Clott

Jarmel said:
Also got this.

That is a wonderful buy, which lead me to think that older people will be able to judge that and may say that it's not legitimate wall art, but we are the ones to decide what is acceptable for the future, all the young people that are going to be coming through our homes will be influenced.

JEKKI

I impulsively bought this from jackthreads!! it was hella cheap... before the $9 shipping killed it X_X

s7xzB.jpg

I got access to that site by way of referral from Destructoid btw,

which means Destructoid jus got $10 credit to spend on more phresh gear courtesy of me o_O

MarkMan said:
Other stuff I got recently!
205661_10150129296888883_507353882_6661165_7098883_n.jpg
WHATCHU KNOW ABOUT KATSU-DON!

daffy

Banned
Some nice pickups here, loving the Cowboy Bebop poster :eek: .

After reading the OP, the thread definitely needs about 20% more food pics. Get to it GAF.

SUPARSTARX

Ridge Racer 3D came in! Picked up exam book from a Borders that was closing, they had 50% to 75% clearance off all items.
2rp67pc.jpg

plc268

Musiol said:
I begun April with nice shopping trophies.
th_DSC00940.jpg
[/URL]

I know this'll sound really random, but damn I wish I could buy one of those plastic bottle crates here in the US.

They were everywhere when I lived in Germany, but here in the US, all we use is cardboard for everything.

Musiol

plc268 said:
I know this'll sound really random, but damn I wish I could buy one of those plastic bottle crates here in the US.

They were everywhere when I lived in Germany, but here in the US, all we use is cardboard for everything.

In Netherlands these are very common, buying in cardboard can be difficult. Plastic boxes for eva' and I can alway give it back and have 4€ from each.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Synless said:
Where can I get that 3DS case? Does it hold any games? And how is the quality?

Hi! What the guy below said:

Balboa said:
It's the Madcatz microsuede case holds 3 games

Yep!

WARP10CK said:
Where did you get that brown 3ds case looks like a official Nintendo product but have not seen it anywhere

It is Nintendo first party licensed. You can get it at GameStop or Fry's Electronics. You can get it online as well.

http://store.gameshark.com/listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=381

Top Bottom