• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 5/17 4PM CEST, 7AM PST, focus on First Party Wii U Summer Titles

Rich!

finally, a nintendo direct that is on a day when I'm not at work! and it's the big one!

yayy

Yeah I don't expect new games as it's for Spring/Summer games, maybe they'll announce something that's coming out quickly ala Excitebots, but I'm not betting on it.

But we'll get 101 dates and the like for sure. Why else?

lol, the only games coming out this spring/summer in the UK are:

- game and wario
- Resi evil revelations
- lego batman
- sniper elite
- smurfs 2

I'm maybe missing a game, but either way - no way in hell would Nintendo do a direct for those games above. It's gonna be stuff like X, or stuff that's new and as of yet unannounced.

Flamfas

They said on Facebook that there will be another Direct before E3 to focus on WiiU titles that are coming this fall or later.

More excited for that!!

Hakai

tumblr_mbbzeg39iQ1resklmo1_500.gif

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
So Game and Wario, Pikmin 3, the NSMB Luigi expansion, and hopefully W101.

Darryl

Banned
maybe we'll see some news about VC (gamecube?), Miiverse communities, and the summer update. i'm not expecting anything at all in regards to new titles. the earliest title we know about outside of pikmin and w101 is zelda: wind waker and we know that one is fall.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Shenmue 3
Gunstar Heroes Rebirth
Star Tropics U
F-Zero UX
Metroid Dread
Super Mario Universe
Super Smash Bros. Riot
Panzer Dragon Saga Remake
Earthbound Collection
Seiken Densetsu 3 Localization
Igavania
Final Fantasy VII Remake Betrayalton

BELIEVE!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
So titles between March and September?

Cronq

Banned
I'm having a hard time getting re-excited for titles that should have released 6 months ago.

Nintendo better announce something new and exciting...

AND THEN RELEASE SOMETHING!!

Pablod84

Neo Member
For Europe, this will just be a release date for Scribblenauts Unlimited followed by 20 minutes of Shibata crying.

Top Bottom