• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 5/17 4PM CEST, 7AM PST, focus on First Party Wii U Summer Titles

kizmah

I really hope they dont say anything about Pikmin 3 other than release date

I dont wanna hear anything about Pikimin 3 anymore

You´re talking about pikimin 3 for more than 3 years.

Im sick of pikimin 3

I dont even like pikimin

PLEASE, dont spend time talking about Pikimin 3.

Pikmin 3.

Desiato

Isn't it like the middle of the night over there. Give it a few hours. These announcements don't always release at the same time. There have been times when Japan announces a ND only for NoA and NoE to announce several hours later.

Only a quarter past eleven right now, but I guess you're right. Here's hoping for a Japan Direct too then.

Gartooth

Awesome looking forward to tomorrow! Hope we finally get a Wonderful 101 release date. Bet we are also going to see more of the usual crowd that are coming up. (Animal Crossing, Mario & Luigi, Mario Golf, Pikmin 3)

It would be nice to see a surprise release such as a fall title coming in August/September.

Kimawolf

Hmm think they'll include DQX in this for the summer? not like there's much else and I'd really love to get my hands on it being a big MMO player.

Rich!

Yeah, July/August for Zelda, October for 3D Mario, early December for Mario Kart?

Yeah, I'd say they'd position Mario Kart as the big christmas release in December, and have Mario Wii U in November (that is, if it's ready for then). Zelda seems like a good release to have in July/August because...what else is there? fuck all!

Penguin

I imagine we'll get a sizzle reel for Virtual Console stuff, maybe some announcement of 8-Bit Summer 2.

Release/footage for Pikmin 3, Wii Party, Game & Wario, Splinter Cell, Deus Ex and hopefully Wonderful 101.

3DS has well a huge enough summer

Tomorrow:

Pikmin
TW101
Wii Party
Wii Fit
Game & Wario
Mario & Luigi
Mario Golf
New Super Luigi

And one "Fall Title Preview" to get appetites wet.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Noooooo, I just realized tomorrow is the national celebration day in Norway, and I will probably be at a party when this happends. Guess I need to sneak out for about an hour to watch this and post drunkenly on gaf.

Rich!

Would like to see more of zelda 3ds for now.
The biggest titles will always been showed @ E3.

Nintendo aren't doing a usual E3 conference this year. They're concentrating on this direct and one in July around the time of E3. The new games will be unveiled through these two directs.

Revven

Can I post it? I think so!!

ron-paul.gif

Hasney

Doubt there's anything to write home about on this one. Those people hyping themselves up are going to have a major comedown and probably start another 250 threads asking what's wrong with Nintendo.

Top Bottom