• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Flash Sale "Survival Deals" coming this weekend (10/16-10/19)

Jeremy

hahaha Sniper III. I'm guessing the zombie mode?

Weird sale but I'm thinking...

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

that's it really. I have White Night pulled up but no idea what it is.

hahaha Sniper III. I'm guessing the zombie mode?

Weird sale but I'm thinking...

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

that's it really. I have White Night pulled up but no idea what it is.
There's no zombie mode in the Sniper game that is for sale. The zombie is it's own standalone thing.

Tapejara

Eh, pretty underwhelming. I might double dip on Sniper Elite 3 because I think that price is cheaper than the season pass.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Black Rock Shooter for $4? How was that? I remember it being delayed and stuff, but barely any opinions on it.

Hmmm, replay Half-Minute Hero for $4? Tempting, but it'll only remind me we didn't get the sequel (ON HANDHELDS, I know about the Steam version).

Zettai Hero Project was kind of fun, but it reminded me why I can't get into those types of games: THE GRIINNDDD.

netguy503

Has Sniper Elite ultimate edition PS4 ever been lower than $16 and it is it a good game? Thanks.

I thought the game was in 3D but the description says nothing about it. :(

Rapture is a steal at 8 bucks, if you like those type of games.

It feels like the game was released like yesterday, which makes this deal even better for me. I remember adding $20 sometime ago and thinking of waiting for a sale before buying it (mainly because I was playing other games at the time). Glad I waited!

I'm getting that and the Saints Row mini-game.

Havent played don't starve in like two years so I havent even touched the expansion. I have some money sitting in my PSN wallet might as well get it

man-vs-wild-the-game.png

This from VG24's Uncharted 4 review?

Manu

Picked the first Bioshock at $3.

I own 2 and Infinite from PS+, but I never played 2 since I had never played the first. I guess I can finally play them now.

RedToad64

Black Rock Shooter for $4? How was that? I remember it being delayed and stuff, but barely any opinions on it.

Hmmm, replay Half-Minute Hero for $4? Tempting, but it'll only remind me we didn't get the sequel (ON HANDHELDS, I know about the Steam version).

Zettai Hero Project was kind of fun, but it reminded me why I can't get into those types of games: THE GRIINNDDD.

Half-Minute Hero is okay. The sequel is a million times better though (and it comes packaged with the first game on Steam).

Top Bottom