• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seth Rogen Officially Confirms Dominic Cooper For Preacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
The 5'10", UK actor, Dominic Cooper will be playing Preacher's 6'0+" Texan, Jesse Custer. He joins his rumored, real-life girlfriend Ruth Negga (Agents of SHIELD) in the series, who will be portraying Tulip O'Hare. Joseph Gilgun (Misfits) is portaying Custer's vampire bff, Cassidy. Ian Colletti (Rake) rounds out the cast as Arseface.

Ennis and artist Steve Dillon originally began their run on Preacher for Vertigo Comics in 1995.

The Tracking Board first reported Cooper for Jesse Custer in early March of this year.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=118850

https://twitter.com/Sethrogen/status/589122452287946752

Gonna be good.

Joseph Gilgun as Cassidy? Yes!

tumblr_ltxvo486ks1qbnnslo1_r1_500.gif

odiin

My Apartment, or the 120 Screenings of Salo
I knew he was in when they cast his real-life girlfriend as Tulip.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
Let them swear AMC. Let them swear.

that's the veeeeeeeery least

if it doesn't get inbred, mentally faulty descendant of Jesus guarded by christian organization led by some fat ass who basically looks like a Pope then it's a failure

God I hope they put everything in the comic book onscreen, if not then what is the point?

Aside from Ennis's Punisher run, my favorite thing he ever wrote was Preacher. Such a burning condemnation of Religion, and it's just an angry, vitriol filled ride of awesomeness.

Cassidy is so fucking awesome.

I hope they have DeSade offering Jesse Chocolate Ice Cream from a man's ass. Hint: it's not ice cream, and he definitely ate corn.

F**king sweet. I'm more excited about this than anything relating to Transmetropolitan coming to the screen.

Wait what? When is that happening? FUCKING LOVE THIS TOO. Hunter S. Thompson in the Future written by Warren Ellis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom