• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's.......TGS.........Key.....note.........2013......................... ..huh

KuroNeeko

Real name registration for social features...ruh roh...not mandatory? Or is it required?

Wish I could toggle off the interpreting at times...

DPtheGod

Music is back!

I knew that song sounded familiar

tumblr_m4ilrua8L71rnmy8o.gif

hatinme-o.gif

Reallink

Ok this is officially the funniest shit I have seen in years. Huh and gag translators are the greatest things I have ever bore witness to on the internet.

Feep

Banned
Sony confirms PS4 has Voice and Facial recognition; Knack supports this somehow.

This is extremely relevant to me.

>.>

I am. I thought they'd reveal at least 6 or more new games and yet here we are....very disappointing.

Sony's announced a ton of stuff already, I frankly don't expect any more.

I mean, seriously, in the past one week, they've announced:

PSVita:
Phantasy Star Nova
Gravity Daze 2
Danganronpa : Another Episode
Danganronpa 3
Soul Sacrifice : Delta
Gundam Breaker (port of PS3 game)
Kagero : Dark Princess ( coming to PS3 as well)
Sengoku Musou 4 ( coming to PS3 as well)

PS4:
Dynasty Warriors 8 : Xtreme Legends (on Vita & PS3 too)
Natural Doctrine ( on Vita & PS3 too)
Yakuza Ishin ( on PS3 too)
Lily Bergamo
Gundam
IM@S
Dream C Club
Earth Defense Force

I can't see how that's not a lot of games.

When is Sony going to show the games that will thoroughly embarrass MS as was suggested a couple of weeks ago?

Verendus never said those announcements will be coming at TGS.

Not to mention any announcements in TGS will be focused on Studio Japan titles, and Studio Japan's not likely to be releasing a huge PS4 title anytime soon. I mean, look at their schedule :

- Puppeteer ( just released )
- Rain ( October )
- TLG ( TBA )
- Knack ( November )
- Freedom Wars ( 2014 )
- Gravity Daze 2 ( 20...14/15?)
- Soul Sacrifice : Delta ( 2014 )
- Deep Down ( 2014 )

Any big PS4 title from Studio Japan will probably be 2015, at least.

Sony's announced a ton of stuff already, I frankly don't expect any more.

I mean, seriously, in the past one week, they've announced:

PSVita:
Phantasy Star Nova
Gravity Daze 2
Danganronpa : Another Episode
Danganronpa 3
Soul Sacrifice : Delta
Gundam Breaker (port of PS3 game)
Kagero : Dark Princess ( coming to PS3 as well)
Sengoku Musou 4 ( coming to PS3 as well)

PS4:
Dynasty Warriors 8 : Xtreme Legends (on Vita & PS3 too)
Natural Doctrine ( on Vita & PS3 too)
Yakuza Ishin ( on PS3 too)
Lily Bergamo
Gundam
IM@S
Dream C Club
Earth Defense Force

I can't see how that's not a lot of games.

Verendus never said those announcements will be coming at TGS.

Not to mention any announcements in TGS will be focused on Studio Japan titles, and Studio Japan's not likely to be releasing a huge PS4 title anytime soon. I mean, look at their schedule :

- Puppeteer ( just released )
- Rain ( October )
- TLG ( TBA )
- Knack ( November )
- Freedom Wars ( 2014 )
- Gravity Daze 2 ( 20...14/15?)
- Soul Sacrifice : Delta ( 2014 )
- Deep Down ( 2014 )

Any big PS4 title from Studio Japan will probably be 2015, at least.
beautiful sum up...tks for the tidy post...

I am. I thought they'd reveal at least 6 or more new games and yet here we are....very disappointing.

When is Sony going to show the games that will thoroughly embarrass MS as was suggested a couple of weeks ago?

I'm counting ~16 games announced between Vita/PS3/PS4, and that's only with the pre-event and day1.
What did MS announce so far?

DSveno

Banned
I'm counting ~16 games announced between Vita/PS3/PS4, and that's only with the pre-event and day1.
What did MS announce so far?

I'm not even sure. Maybe it's because Sony has constantly released stream of games announcement that people are starting to feel like if it's anything less than 10 games for each time they appear on stage, Sony has no game?

People should remember this is TGS. Things like IdolM@ster, Love Live or Danganroppa is pretty big there. That's counted as big announcements.

I'm not even sure. Maybe it's because Sony has constantly released stream of games announcement that people are starting to feel like if it's anything less than 10 games for each time they appear on stage, Sony has no game?

People should remember this is TGS. Things like IdolM@ster, Love Live or Danganroppa is pretty big there. That's counted as big announcements.

Actually, make it 17 because that list doesn't have MH for the Vita. But yeah, it really doesn't make any sense.

Actually, make it 17 because that list doesn't have MH for the Vita. But yeah, it really doesn't make any sense.

I'm frankly annoyed at all the goalpost shiftings when it comes to expectations from Sony.

Sometimes it feels like people just want there to be bad news from Sony simply because MS is doing badly.

Jack_AG

Banned
So circles=stupid and squares!=stupid?

There are other things Sony can improve, like a dedicated save files folder, or the 100 app limit. The bubbles is not one of them.
For me - UI aesthetics are on the back burner. As long as it navigates and functions well - I'm happy. The Vita UI is great - almost perfect for a handheld - I don't like the look of bubbles and would like a more aligned grid vs staggered - but the functionality is superb. It's extremely fast and easy to navigate. That's all I ask for.

Top Bottom