• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm WCS Global Finals 2015 (Nov 1 - Nov 7)

Look at the games Lilbow won over the last 3 months and getting into Blizzcon. Whenever he was against Zerg he crushed them with 8 gate, blink stalker, great force fields. Life isn't giving him a chance to get there.

Tacitus_

Life:
giphy.gif

Majine

Banned
This seems to be a fundamental difference between koreans and foreigners:

Foreigners play against the opponents race. Koreans play against the opponent.

lilbow just twittered that he had no time to practice hots since lotv is more important. i dont think hell beat life in lotv either though

This seems to be a fundamental difference between koreans and foreigners:

Foreigners play against the opponents race. Koreans play against the opponent.

Absolutely. This is seen a lot in fighting games with Japanese/Koreans vs Westerners too.

lilbow just twittered that he had no time to practice hots since lotv is more important. i dont think hell beat life in lotv either though

Deserved to get embarrassed.

SamuraiX-

LotV is more important than not being completely humiliated as the only non-Korean representative on the biggest stage of the year and the final premier HotS tournament.

#justforeignerthings

SamuraiX-

What a weird first game.

Polt went for a ballsy engage and played right into Rain's hands. Rain evens up the game and slowly started moving into having an advantage until he decided to needlessly chase a chunk of Polt's army around the map for reasons known only to him. Polt takes advantage and Rain's natural and main get razed. Strange way to throw a game.

Needed some vikings maybe there, Polt. You're not Maru.

Hey, I'm 5-0 on predictions... I guess it doesn't count for much since I didn't post them though. <_<

Syf

Banned
Hyped for the Maru match especially. I want this to be his tournament. The dream is Life vs Maru in the final, for me at least.

Top Bottom