• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm WCS Global Finals 2015 (Nov 1 - Nov 7)

Blizzard

Banned
I forgot how fun StarCraft II is to watch. Unfortunately I glanced away for a second earlier today, when each side had 60+ army units...and the game instantly ended. :(

I forgot how fun StarCraft II is to watch. Unfortunately I glanced away for a second earlier today, when each side had 60+ army units...and the game instantly ended. :(

That was a kind of early GG timing but Dream was about to lose 1/3rd of his SCV's and his 3rd while Hydra was safely on 4 bases.

Syf

Banned
Didn't SC2 WCS has region lock?, why is full of Koreans?
Premier league has region lock, but WCS includes that as well as the Korean GSL and Starleague. Plus any other tournaments throughout the year which Koreans tend to dominate and still award WCS points.

Blizzard

Banned
One thing I don't remember from watching StarCraft 2 is the abrupt camera angle changes. Is that a relatively recent thing?

Syf

Banned
One thing I don't remember from watching StarCraft 2 is the abrupt camera angle changes. Is that a relatively recent thing?
it's always been a feature but observers rarely use it. I like that this one does

DREAM STOP. TURN AROUND

If Maru reacted a little faster he would have stopped that but still be behind as Rogue had a massive army compared to his and he could place another Nydus outside of his base.

Syf

Banned
3 mirror matches and just Innovation left for Terran.

FUCK.
I mean at least the sole terran is playing like a titan. But yeah, not a great round of 8 as far as the race matchups.

Maru's performance tonight is just shocking to me. He looked downright terrible.

I'm way behind, but the herO vs. FanTaSy matches were fun. Despite being decisive, the following 3 matches were still fun too. The Life vs. Lilbow match-up was particularly brutal though. I knew Lilbow stood little almost no chance, but Life made mincemeat out of him. The gulf in their skills was very apparent.

Goodnight guys, I'll update the OP this week with a new pic but I won't be able to update live on Friday, I'll be working and driving and seeing the new Bond. But my but will be here for the semis/finals on Saturday! :D

Same here, better than all the casters. ;)

I missed on Parting and Maru. Even though I was rooting for Rogue, I didn't actually expect him to make it. <_< Sorry Rogue, I should have had more faith in you!

Parting hasn't been playing well lately and sOs just reverse-all killed KT. Have sOs winning Blizzcon because outside of Rain he has a much easier path than Innovation or anyone else on that side of the bracket. Picked Rogue because of Maru's recent struggles and Rogue slowly getting deeper in big tournaments.

Glad I never bought into the Lilbow hype. Dude is a complete scrub.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/3r51gs/this_is_why_foreigners_will_always_be_foreigners/

https://twitter.com/LilbowSC/status/660955125930835969

4bkSOxz.jpg

I freaking love StarCraft. I'm so bad at it but I love watching it.....

My highest ranking in II was a Platinum league in 2v2 I think but I actually suck at the game :p

I think I got Gold once in 1v1....

First time I will watch StarCraft I think...... Dota has nothing on StarCraft IMO from competitiveness and skill ceiling... and I've played Dota way more lol.

Top Bottom