• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn this is why I love PC gaming. Hell I probably won't buy anything ........... ok I might not buy anything ............... oh fuck it I will probably go bankrupt. But that isn't the point, the whole "feel" around the sale is just a fantastic thing to take part in.

Mordeccai

Gotta say the first thing I did when I woke up was check steam.

Time for obsessive steam checking to overcome my life for the next ten days. I must not miss the pricing errors!!!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Guys since the Steam servers are melting, some of the Enhanced Steam stuff isn't working as expected. Should be fine once their stuff stops catching fire.

So glad Steam is currently preventing me from being an idiot by not waiting for the daily and going on a double dip binge on Pinball FX 2 tables.

Caerith

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif
I feel like waiting for the daily deal isn't very strongly recommended. I mean, this warning blinks so slowly it's like it isn't serious.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Tempted to pick up Hotline Miami because of the hype surrounding it, but otherwise, mediocre day.

I don't understand how this card sales thing works.

Mordeccai

Trading cards are essentially like a Gamerscore or Trophys right? A way to measure Steam e-peen? Can I safely ignore them?

No

I thought the same until two days ago. Made 14 steam bucks in one day selling off trading cards from games.

Don't care about my steam level but free cash is always nice.

Once a cars is in your inventory you will see an option to sell it and a graph of the market prices. Painless procedure.

Oreoleo

If I enjoy games like SpaceChem and QUBE and whatnot, will I enjoy Antichamber? I don't really know what to expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom