• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Bob’s Burgers Movie - Official Trailer

Bullet Club

Watch The Bob's Burgers Movie trailer. The upcoming Bob's Burgers animated adventure sees a huge sinkhole blocking the entrance to Bob's Burgers, ruining the Belchers' summer plans. While Bob and Linda struggle to keep the business going, the kids try to solve a mystery that could end up saving their family's restaurant.

The Bob's Burgers Movie features the voices of John Roberts, Kristen Schaal, Dan Mintz, H. Jon Benjamin, Eugene Mirman, Larry Murphy, Zach Galifianakis, Kevin Kline, and David Wain. The Bob's Burgers Movie release date in U.S. theaters is May 27, 2022.

It's going to be bigger than Spider-Man: No Way Home!

Well, bigger than The Matrix Resurrections at least.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
This last season was a disappointment for me. It became my 2020 covid show of the year but its getting kind of repetitive.
I liked this week's episode with the school's parking space. Something similar happened when I was younger so found it relatable.

Fave episode is still the haunted house with Louise.

G-Bus

Banned
Wife and I love this show. Totally having a date night and go see.

Trying to talk her into getting dressed up like Bob and Linda to go. We both could totally make it work.

Top Bottom