• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Originals S4 |OT| Hope Is A Dangerous Thing | FRI @ CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizzo0

Alaric was great. The wolves explanation was pulled out of thin air but whatever and damm did Klaus daughter wreck Davina or what lol

Joni

We're getting to those episodes where things are supposed to be exciting but that are just repeating the same things over and over.
I do wonder if this has now killed his entire sire line.

Joni

It is nice they remembered the sire line. It could be nice if they do the same with Rebecca so we lose almost every vampire in the world.

Dynasty

It is nice they remembered the sire line. It could be nice if they do the same with Rebecca so we lose almost every vampire in the world.
Would prefer if they actually just killed of Rebbecca, make Marcel choose between Rebbecca and Sofya, in which he chooses Sofya. The Mikaelsons would actually learn how Marcel felt, when they killed Davina.

Joni

TVLine said:
TV shows have a long history of crapping out once kids are added into the mix, but The Originals is actually thriving as a result of Hope’s arrival. For one thing, she forces these tortured characters to actually explain how they feel. Out loud!

So so right.

Joni

Though neither The CW nor Warner Bros. TV are commenting, sources confirm to TVLine that The Originals is bracing for a significant time jump, setting the stage for a much older Hope — think late teens — to be introduced in Season 5. The time jump could arrive as soon as the June 23 season finale (The CW, 8/7c); casting for the “new” role, currently being portrayed by the phenomenal Summer Fontana, is now underway.
http://tvline.com/2017/06/14/the-originals-season-5-time-jump-spinoff-adult-hope/

Yeah, that definitely could have been a series finale. Although since TVD had ended earlier this year, I had feeling CW would give it one more season.

Season 5 will most likely be the last though and I doubt a spin off with teenage Hope will happen but anything is possible.

Lyonaz

Nice finale, it was obvious it could serve as a series finale too.

I hope they bring back Caroline in season 5. I have no problem with another timeskip.

jwk94

The creator just announced on Facebook that next season is the last one. Vampire Diaries fans can't catch a break.

Rvaan

Banned
The creator just announced on Facebook that next season is the last one. Vampire Diaries fans can't catch a break.
Saw this coming for awhile. When Elijah's actor went to a new show last uear I thought it was weird, when Klaus' did I knew the show was ending soon.

Joni

This really doesn't hurt. I could have lived with it ending this year.

Saw this coming for awhile. When Elijah's actor went to a new show last uear I thought it was weird, when Klaus' did I knew the show was ending soon.

Klaus isn't actually doing that xmen show. And Elijah spent three years in saving hope while doing this.

Dynasty

That trailer was actually pretty good.

I agree guys The 100 did it better, lucky for me I watched Originals first.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
That trailer was actually pretty good.

It was....though i would have been more impressed if i hadnt seen the 100 trailer before - same concept but their journey was more impressive.

Cant wait to see see which old TVD family people will show up...Caroline is a given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom