• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Vampire Diaries S4 |OT| of not being anything like Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

Explains why she kinda dropped off the radar completely.

Not really. She appeared in like 3 Season 4 episodes, and most of those were filmed in 2012. They announced the divorced two months ago. Her character was probably just tied into Alaric too much.

Pachimari

I were really disappointed Meredith weren't in S4 more, I really expected her to play a bigger role when she were on the promotional poster alongside the cast.

I were really disappointed Meredith weren't in S4 more, I really expected her to play a bigger role when she were on the promotional poster alongside the cast.

I felt like the blood missing and hospital stuff was supposes to go further and it never did. That seemed talked about a lot at the beginning of the season then it got hand waved away. Not that it needed much explanation, it just seemed like it was set up for more than that.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I felt like the blood missing and hospital stuff was supposes to go further and it never did. That seemed talked about a lot at the beginning of the season then it got hand waved away. Not that it needed much explanation, it just seemed like it was set up for more than that.

This, especially with the priest's daughter or niece, I forgot what she was

Pachimari

xKZkPYD.jpg

The Vampire Diaries - Season 5 | OT | and who are we kidding Originals - Season 1 | OT | too
Isn't this title too long for our thread?

Actually, I'll change it to:

The Vampire Diaries S5 | OT | and who are we kidding The Originals S1 | OT | too

Somnia

xKZkPYD.jpg

Isn't this title too long for our thread?

Actually, I'll change it to:

I like that poster, Originals is going to be on the same night as Supernatural right? I actually think that might be a good pairing, I'm sure some people will watch Originals not knowing its related to Vampire Diaries lol

Pachimari

Is it only me or has VampireDiariesOnline.com been down for days?

zFTZ4Ez.jpg

Can we post episode stills in these threads and behind-the-scenes and such?

I'm trying to avoid plot spoilers and interviews before the episodes airs with S5 but maybe the episode stills would be alright to post?

Looks like they added another little to the cast, the one behind Slijah. And damn, i thought this bump was for season four streaming on Netflix. Please happen soon.

Anyone else in here planning on watching The Tomorrow People? Didn't really know what to expect since I liked the first remake in the 90's but after seeing the trailer I'm kind of interested. Seems like it's going to be a bit different going by the trailer, not sure if I want Jumper the tv series... I'll be checking it out though.

Pachimari

Anyone else in here planning on watching The Tomorrow People? Didn't really know what to expect since I liked the first remake in the 90's but after seeing the trailer I'm kind of interested. Seems like it's going to be a bit different going by the trailer, not sure if I want Jumper the tv series... I'll be checking it out though.

It has any actors from The Vampire Diaries / The Originals in it? Could be interesting to follow.

4 days till we can post the OT for Season 5.

We got to bring more in discussing S5 when it starts.

Joni

It has any actors from The Vampire Diaries / The Originals in it? Could be interesting to follow.
The lead is the cousin of Arrow's lead, and he played in The Vampire Diaries. It also stars someone that played in H2O: Just Add Water so almost all of the H2O: Just Add Water actors and actresses are working for The CW now.

The lead is the cousin of Arrow's lead, and he played in The Vampire Diaries. It also stars someone that played in H2O: Just Add Water so almost all of the H2O: Just Add Water actors and actresses are working for The CW now.
Indiana Evans needs to be in a CW show. She was already in a Lifetime movie.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
4 days till we can post the OT for Season 5.

We got to bring more in discussing S5 when it starts.

I'm here for S5. I'm pretty excited for it. Just hope that Ian and Nina's chemistry is still there though from the brief scenes I've seen it looks good.

As for The Originals, I'm not sure about that one.

Somnia

I'm here for S5. I'm pretty excited for it. Just hope that Ian and Nina's chemistry is still there though from the brief scenes I've seen it looks good.

As for The Originals, I'm not sure about that one.

Originals has a chance to succeed really well if they can get non TVD fans to watch also. Witches seem to be the hot "new" thing on TV.

kirblar

Uh, what does his sexual orientation to do with The quality of the show?
Same reason Matt Bomer as the lead in that Fifty Shades movie was sort of ridiculous or that Boyband members don't come out till later- the main audience for these shows is teenage girls, and you don't want to interfere with the fantasy aspect of it. The show was bad regardless - I was just saying that the casting decision was highly questionable on top of i as well.

Joni

Chris Colfer from Glee claims 95% of his fan mail comes from teenage girls. A gay actor portraying a gay character. Teenage girls don't care about that.

kirblar

Chris Colfer from Glee claims 95% of his fan mail comes from teenage girls. A gay actor portraying a gay character. Teenage girls don't care about that.
Yeah, that's not what I'm talking though. He's not supposed to be playing a romantic lead who two girls fight over. The actor's sexuality isn't the problem in and of itself- its that it makes it an awkward fit with the archetype and it's traditional appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom