• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Vampire Diaries S4 |OT| of not being anything like Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrhGB

Banned
One of my favourite shows, and one of the most beautiful casts ever. Whether you're into boys or girls the show is just filled from top to bottom with sex pots.

vampire-diaries-season-5-photos-1.jpg

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
For the premiere, but I thought it was going to tuesdays?
Yep.

The series premiere of THE ORIGINALS will now debut on a special night and time on Thursday, October 3, 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET, the network announced today. THE ORIGINALS series premiere will follow the season premiere of THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, which is bowing one week earlier than previously announced, Thursday, October 3, 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET, giving THE ORIGINALS the additional exposure of premiering behind the network’s highest-rated series.

The following week, THE ORIGINALS will then move to its regularly scheduled night and time Tuesday, October 8, 8:00-9:00 p.m. ET, followed by the 9th season premiere of SUPERNATURAL, 9:00-10:00 P.M. ET, a week earlier than previously announced. An encore of THE ORIGINALS second episode will air Thursday, October 10, 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET, again following an original episode of THE VAMPIRE DIARIES.
http://blog.cwtv.com/2013/07/29/the-cw-revised-fall-2013-premiere-dates/

Smart to rerun the second episode after TVD also.

Pachimari

I'm currently working on the OT for the Season 5 thread, do you guys have any suggestions for the title?

--------------------

Next Episode
Episode 01: October 3 2013
"I know What You Did Last Summer"

Following Episodes
Episode 02: October 10 2013
"True Lies"
Episode 03: October 17 2013
"Original Sin"
Episode 04: October 24 2013
"For Whom The Bell Tolls"
Episode 05: October 31 2013
"Monster's Ball"

“This Season we’re really going back to what we had in Season 1, which is what sucked everyone in to begin with,” Somerhalder recently told us while on set in Atlanta. “Our director of photography is using light and darkness to paint the imagery of the story, really accentuating it and creating a mood that helps tell our story. This is a dark show.”

7s4N1wD.jpg

In the tumultuous fourth season of THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, the world of Mystic Falls was turned upside down when the beautiful and compassionate Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev) came face-to-face with her worst nightmare – life as a vampire. While Elena struggled to control her new powers and the overwhelming thirst for blood, the astonishing news that a cure for vampirism may actually exist reached Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) Salvatore, the two vampire brothers who love her. Their search for the cure leads the brothers, along with Elena’s brother Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) and her best friends Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Caroline (Candice Accola), to a horrifying confrontation with the ancient and all-powerful immortal, Silas, who has been entombed with the cure for more than 2,000 years. But Elena isn’t the only vampire who longs to return to life as a human, and the question of who will take the cure is resolved in the heart-stopping season finale, along with moments of unexpected joy, unspeakable sorrow, and a confession of true love. The series heads into its fifth season with some characters headed off to college, a newly cured vampire trying to survive as a human, and a shocking Salvatore secret.

Catch Up
OT2 | OT3 | OT4

Season 1 Episode Guide
Season 2 Episode Guide
Season 3 Episode Guide
Season 4 Episode Guide

Media
"Game Changer" Promo

n7yT9oC.jpg
TGfKAiP.jpg
fNp21R7.jpg

ORA5OPi.jpg
QMfe9Fk.jpg
PxklGKN.jpg

WNwizhW.jpg
unCgEFS.jpg

--------------------

Next Episode
Episode 01: October 3 2013 "Always and Forever"

Following Episodes
Episode 02: October 8 2013
"House of the Rising Son"
Episode 02: October 15 2013
"Tangled Up in Blue"

Pachimari

Also, who is doing The Originals OT?

And this time I'm not reading anything in the lead up to every episode of Season 5. I want to be really surprised again with no teasing. :)

16 Days left!

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
SO HYPED FOR ORIGINALS.
The Vampire Diaries - Season 5 | OT | and who are we kidding Originals - Season 1 | OT | too
This is great! Don't split em off.

We've all been here since like the S1 OT and it's the same audience anyways so...

And plus, I would never recommend someone watch The Originals without at least watching up to S3 of TVD.

Somnia

Man I leave the internet for a couple days and this thread explodes in posts lol.

I agree to just have tvd and originals be one big OT. Have TVD be post 1 and Originals be post 2. I'm pretty sure those of us who post in here reguraly will be the only ones posting in the Originals also.

I think Im going to have to buy season four on Bluray. Mega pumped for The Originals and Phoebe Tonkin every week.

Is Amazon the best place for it?

Somnia

I'm really interested if we can tell a chemistry difference between Ian and Nina on the show since their personal life stuff. Hopefully it's not an issue, but we'll see.

Pachimari

I'm really interested if we can tell a chemistry difference between Ian and Nina on the show since their personal life stuff. Hopefully it's not an issue, but we'll see.
That's gonna be interesting yeah.

Alright, I'll let TVD S5 and The Originals S1 be the same thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom