• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Vampire Diaries S5 | OT | and who are we kidding The Originals S1 | OT | too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somnia

Nina isn't going to have much of a career in Hollywood, she can probably land another TV show sometime though. She should stick with it and collect the paycheck.

kirblar

Nina isn't going to have much of a career in Hollywood, she can probably land another TV show sometime though. She should stick with it and collect the paycheck.
The problem is that the show films in Georgia, greatly restricting the opportunities for other work. It's a reason why Rebekah's actress moved to guest appearances.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like its Ian who doesn't wanna be on TVD anymore and not Nina, because IAN wanted to be the star of 50 shades of grey

Wiktor

Best news ever if it is Nina Dobrev. I like her, but the show doesn't need Elena anymore. It would spice things up. But as I said before, a nice thing would be Elena and Damon marrying, settling somewhere and leaving the show. The rest of the show is Stefan travelling around with Caroline. That could revamp the show.

Isn't Damon the most popular character in the show? And realistically he would be the one benefiting the most from Elena being gone.

It's Nina. She doesn't want lLeys Be Cops or Lifetime Movies be here limit as a film career. Plus she likes hanging out in Ibiza and St. tropez and that lifestyle.

Wiktor

It's Nina. She doesn't want lLeys Be Cops or Lifetime Movies be here limit as a film career. Plus she likes hanging out in Ibiza and St. tropez and that lifestyle.

Well..I imagine the pressure to do something drastic icareer wise is a lot stronger for women. Once they hit 30ty it's pretty hard to break into movies big time. Men have more time to make their move.

Joni

Isn't Damon the most popular character in the show? And realistically he would be the one benefiting the most from Elena being gone.
Yes, Damon is the most popular, but I think a Delena happy ending would be a good thing. Someone in this show needs one.

maxcriden

Yes, Damon is the most popular, but I think a Delena happy ending would be a good thing. Someone in this show needs one.

I think it would be so weird at this point if the show doesn't get a happy ending for Delena, but I guess things can go in plenty of surprising directions in the remaining season(s). I remember just a year or two ago the plan was for six seasons total.

Pagusas

Elden Member
I think it would be so weird at this point if the show doesn't get a happy ending for Delena, but I guess things can go in plenty of surprising directions in the remaining season(s). I remember just a year or two ago the plan was for six seasons total.

After watching the horrible True Blood finale, I never want to see a happy ending again.

Pachimari

Promotional art for Season 6:

NlnvTX3.jpg

Pachimari

Would be nice if they kill off most of the cast, build up the new ones and start on a fresh with Season 7-10. 3 strong and last seasons with new actors.

rrc1594

I'm really mad that Stefan and Caroline are not going to be thing this season. We all know that Bonnie and Damon are going to hook-up or have some type of thing going on.

maxcriden

I'm really mad that Stefan and Caroline are not going to be thing this season. We all know that Bonnie and Damon are going to hook-up or have some type of thing going on.

I wouldn't say we know either of those things for sure just yet, even if they're saying the former is the case.

rrc1594

I wouldn't say we know either of those things for sure just yet, even if they're saying the former is the case.

I just want Stefan to have good season. Obviously each season their will be some drama, but I feel like his character has been getting shitted on for last 2 seasons.

maxcriden

I just want Stefan to have good season. Obviously each season their will be some drama, but I feel like his character has been getting shitted on for last 2 seasons.

I hear you. I want some sustained happiness for him, too. Same with Elena and Damon, they never really got a chance to have their relationship get going without too many obstacles.

Stefan+Caroline makes too much sense to happen in a TV show at this point :p

I wonder about this. At the very end of the last season I started to see this as a real possibility, but up until that point I always thought of her more as a Lexi to him.

jwk94

We don't need them to be a thing though. Why can't thy just be friends?

Joni

A cross-over announced for season 2 of the Originals.
Nina Dobrev will be making a flashback appearance as Tatia

kirblar

Vampire Diaries S6/Originals S2 |OT| Have no fears we've got dopplegangers for years

Actually fits if done this way. And apparently it's doppelganger, but I actually think doppleganger is funnier given that Damon line about spelling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom