• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Vampire Diaries S7 | The Originals S3 |OT| Everyone Has Mommy Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

I'm sad that Valérie has left. Liked her together with stefan, even though I shipped Caroline before.

finowns

This episode annoyed me Klaus is supposed to be the smart one.. so he tries to go 1 on 1 with Lucian. How bout get the family together and attack! The writing is really nonsensical when handling conflict. Hopefully the finale is good.

Next season of the Originals they need to shake it up, do some crazy stuff, introduce demons, fairies, whatever, but give us something new.

Joni

If only there was a way to drain the blood of a vampire, for instance by drinking it. If you did that, you could stop Aurora.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Why is there another season of tvd
everything about that last episode felt like it was wrapping things up with characters

Toki767

If only there was a way to drain the blood of a vampire, for instance by drinking it. If you did that, you could stop Aurora.

I was honestly just thinking Klaus and Elijah could theoretically drink Aurora's blood to get the serum in their system, and then kill themselves to become like Lucian.

But I guess that makes too much sense.

I was honestly just thinking Klaus and Elijah could theoretically drink Aurora's blood to get the serum in their system, and then kill themselves to become like Lucian.

But I guess that makes too much sense.

They cannot kill themselves though, they aren't regular vamps. Cami on the other hand...

This episode annoyed me Klaus is supposed to be the smart one.. so he tries to go 1 on 1 with Lucian. How bout get the family together and attack! The writing is really nonsensical when handling conflict. Hopefully the finale is good.

Next season of the Originals they need to shake it up, do some crazy stuff, introduce demons, fairies, whatever, but give us something new.

Klaus getting captured was part of the plan.

Joni

Well technically they'd only need the stuff in their system before Lucian bites them.
They would have to get bitten fast, the stuff doesn't last. It will be probably haley or cami, or there will be a huge downside having to do with the witches. Like they can lift it by destroying the ancestors who are a stupid plot device.

Toki767

Both endings to Vampire Diaries and The Originals were pretty good this week.

Surprised they killed off Cami. Although I guess it has been almost 3 seasons now.

Joni

Should have killed her when Aurora did that if you don't want her to survive. In any case, this is a good sign that they should kill Klaus as well at the end of the show. Stefan can raise baby Hope with Rebecca or Freya or Haley, or all three of them.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Are we supposed to believe that paranoid vigilant vampire hater Matt would ever stop taking vervain long enough to be conveniently compelled by stefan

Joni

Naw they can never kill Klaus or Elijah.
Killing Elijah would solve so many problems. Just as many as there are Strix members. The show feels like something where Klaus needs to die at the end.

I highly doubt Davina is dead even though I hope she is. She can't act for shit and it's not improving after 3 seasons.
I can only hope the Ancestors take their work seriously. Maybe have The CW force them to cut budget.

Matt_

Originals trimming some fat, delightful stuff
ancestors need a nerf

Toth

Not cool killing off Cami, not cool at all :(

And I am sorry Matt but you can't blame Stefan for what YOU did.

Oh and Bonnie has been dead like three times, been an Anchor feeling every supernatural death, lived in a Prison world by herself for months, and now gets to be a Huntress....what a life!

Joni

I hope they stay dead. The Originals needs to keep killing people, at least if they don't bring back Cami.

finowns

If only there were a practical Mikaelson that kept track of the super vampire blood or the white oak stake.

And Marcel is crying, he knew that chick for 3 years and they're like 'she was just a poor innocent angel, Cami liked her'.. she terrorized the witches, and ordered an assassination that killed 14 of them. And repeatedly tried to kill the Originals. I'm glad her soul was annihilated

O, and Cami, she was poor mans Caroline and her scenes always dragged. I did actually like her in the first season, should've kept her character light.

PS -- I knew that was Marcel silhouetted in the vision. Thinking about Marcel, god he is such a traitor. What he did to the family and after they forgave him, just f his tears. As Professor Xavier would say, "Dry your tears Marcel"

Matt_

absolutely savage to davina there

finowns

I doubt Davina is completely out, even with the supposed destroyed soul. I'm thinking she is going to be tortured by the ancestors and then next season when it's the Originals vs the Ancestors she is going to be brought back.

That episode of the Vampire Diaries.....I'm struggling so hard right now to give a shit. This feels like we're running in circles.

"GUYS I HAVE AN IDEA....LETS MAKE BONNIE BE THE THING"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom