• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Vampire Diaries S3 |OT| Whet Your Appetite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Awesome episode. Dat ending really got me - I didn't see it coming though I should have. And man, Alaric's actor is just a boss.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
DAT EPISODE

DAT FUCKING EPISODE.

HOLY SHIT
AAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCc

ya know, I started watching this show on a whim. I think i spotted it on Hulu, it was an earlier episode for the current season and I decided it was actually pretty interesting, enough to get me to check out the first season on netflix. Fast foreward 3 weeks and I am current...I hate to admit it but I am hooked. Havent seen the most recent episode but ill probably catch that tomorrow after I watch Fringe and Supernatural.

Somnia

ya know, I started watching this show on a whim. I think i spotted it on Hulu, it was an earlier episode for the current season and I decided it was actually pretty interesting, enough to get me to check out the first season on netflix. Fast foreward 3 weeks and I am current...I hate to admit it but I am hooked. Havent seen the most recent episode but ill probably catch that tomorrow after I watch Fringe and Supernatural.

That's how I started on this show, I had no desire to watch it, but some friends convinced me it was more than Twilight and have been hooked ever since, by far the best paced show on TV.

Speaking of Supernatural I just finished the 2nd season, great fucking series so far.

Regarding this weeks TVD, they keep topping themselves with every damn episode, I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Clevinger

I'm catching up right now, but Stefan accidentally ripping off that lady's head while feeding on her and then trying to put it back on while that scary horror music was playing was one of the most unintentionally funny things in this show. So good.

Oh, and the rest of the show is awesome, like always.

Clevinger

Wait, why isn't Tyler dead? And that trick with Jeremy was pretty lame and cheap. I almost hope it didn't work. I got all excited when he didn't seem to be waking up, I thought that twerp was finally going to die and there would be an actual consequence, but nope.

Here are my predictions:

Claus isn't dead. Jeremy was tied to Claus, and Claus came back to life just like Jeremy. That's why Tyler's alive.
Elena is going to die and become a vampire. That might be how they kill Alaric.
Jeremy is going to keep being an annoying little bitch who sucks up better characters' screen time.

Kyoufu

I love every episode.

But I wish Damon would look elsewhere for romance. He should know by now that Elena will pick Stephan.

Wiktor

Wait, why isn't Tyler dead?
Why would he be? They didn't kill Klaus, just stopped his heart and put him into the slumber. It's exactly what the Witch did with Michael. Klaus will just lie there untill somebody feds him blood.

I know why you might be confused, but they stake him to get their own blood into his system, to make the spell work. They didn't have the white oak stake, that was in possession of Alaric.

THat said, why in the world didn't Klaus went into werewolf mode when fighting Alaric? Maybe the werewolf bite would work on him, maybe not. But he's bound to get a lot stronger as a wolf.

Clevinger

Why would he be? They didn't kill Klaus, just stopped his heart and put him into the slumber. It's exactly what the Witch did with Michael. Klaus will just lie there untill somebody feds him blood.

I know why you might be confused, but they stake him to get their own blood into his system, to make the spell work. They didn't have the white oak stake, that was in possession of Alaric

oooooooooooooooooooohhhhh

Makes sense. I forgot all about the white oak/original part for a minute.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Fantastic episode...as usual.
THat said, why in the world didn't Klaus went into werewolf mode when fighting Alaric? Maybe the werewolf bite would work on him, maybe not. But he's bound to get a lot stronger as a wolf.
Probably because that shit hurts and would take too long.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Damm, elena in that skirt lol.

get jelly

z60qo.gif

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
OMFG. AT THAT ENDING. OMFG. THE WRITING.

The scene...everything in the water, it was fucking beautiful. Holy fucking shit. Holy shit.

Oh, The theme of the show is family first. Of course the originals care about Klaus more than anything.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
How will Katherine take this, she is going to be pissed and I can't wait to see it
you know we are going to get that fight next season

This show is one of my guilty pleasures so not a bad season final .
The love triangle seem like it ended and then we got that flashback , so now that elena turning into a vampire she going to remember everything .
Looking forward to season 4 , i just hope they find a way to get klaus back to his old body or just get a new actor to play him .

Fantastic ending minutes. Only thing I would have liked more was if Elena didn't inhale at the end and just opened her eyes instead.

Raistlin

HOLY

SHIT

they finally did it 0_0

My dreams of an Elena / Katherine cat fight can finally come true BWAHAHAHA

Fantastic ending minutes. Only thing I would have liked more was if Elena didn't inhale at the end and just opened her eyes instead.
Kind of makes sense though. She died drowning, so it's gonna be a reflex when she wakes up.

It means that Elena's about to remember her meeting Damon first because all the mind control gets undone when you get Vamped.
and the love triangle continues .... lol

So Klaus was in fact the originator of the bloodline? I may have missed a scene in this episode explaining that.

That part felt rushed and unclear to me. Apparently, she woke Klaus up, disguised him as Tyler and put... someone in the coffin to take his place? And that someone was who Alaric staked instead of Klaus?

At least I think that's what happened.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Goddamn.

That flashback with Damon... that ending oh my...

Book spoiler time:
Been waiting for this to happen for some time now. In the novels Elena becomes a vampire quite early on and is really attached to Damon at first.

Somnia

What an ending. This show has some of the best damn writing and pacing in any show on tv ever, it really should be looked at by everyone in Hollywood doing tv at this point.

Can't wait for the next season, obviously Elena will complete the change, but she did say earlier this year she did not want to be a vampire.

Neo Samus

Wow, I never knew there was an OT for Vampire Diaries! My wife and I have watched this show from the very beginning. It is probably our favorite show.

Now one thing that is confusing me at the moment is, what the hell happened to Tyler? Was he really dying, or did something else happen.....like he was the "helpless Klaus" in the casket?

Somnia

Wow, I never knew there was an OT for Vampire Diaries! My wife and I have watched this show from the very beginning. It is probably our favorite show.

Now one thing that is confusing me at the moment is, what the hell happened to Tyler? Was he really dying, or did something else happen.....like he was the "helpless Klaus" in the casket?

I assume the pain he felt was Bonnie casting the spell, Klaus's "soul" or whatever couldn't transfer till his body died. I assume Tyler is still in there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom