• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vampire Diaries S6/Originals S2 |OT| Have no fears we've got dopplegangers for years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
claus is starting to piss me off
acts like such a child all the time

not here for ethan being killed off either

Other than that I've been loving this so far

Joni

I love him with Camilla, just coming out and telling he claimed the murder because why wouldn't anyone believe the truth? That says so much about Klaus.

flyover

How can they share the cure? Just break it in half? That's gotta have consequences.
Just a guess, but if there was
a cure in the 1990s prison world, there may be one in the 1903 world, too. Since Damon and/or Elena keep making impulsive decisions in order to push the plot forward, I could see them risking going back. Obviously someone is going to open the door to that world back up, at some point.

kirblar

Just a guess, but if there was
a cure in the 1990s prison world, there may be one in the 1903 world, too. Since Damon and/or Elena keep making impulsive decisions in order to push the plot forward, I could see them risking going back. Obviously someone is going to open the door to that world back up, at some point.
Getting to it in the 1903 winter world is near-impossible due to the lack of transportation.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I dont think Enzo and Damon have shared a single scene together on screen in this season...am i wrong ? So weird considering they are supposed to be quite close.

Originals was great this week, cant wait for Klaus triumph return and his "I told you so" scene. I often bitch about Klaus and his childish behavior but i am already missing him lol. We need his Ragemode to come back soon - the scene in season 1 when he destroyed all of Marcels vampire allies is still one of my favorites.
How can they share the cure? Just break it in half? That's gotta have consequences.
Probably not possible I just assumed that Damon is pretending because he knows she won't take the cure without him and compel her to forget about everything after she is human again.

Faith

I finally stopped watching TVD because it's just boring now.

But The Originals is so good! I hope they keep it up like that :D

I'm guessing like someone else said there will be another cure in the 1903 world, all in all, it's good that everyone else is on the same page and I'm interested to see the witchpires in action.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I'm bored at work today so... what's the current pairings looking like. I haven't watched the show since Stefan was locked in a safe and thrown in a lake or whatever.

Joni

I'm bored at work today so... what's the current pairings looking like. I haven't watched the show since Stefan was locked in a safe and thrown in a lake or whatever.

Stefan + Caroline
Damon + Elena. Will become Damon + Bonnie.
Klaus + Cammi.
Haley + Stupid Werewolf Pack Leader.
Rebeccah + Marcel.

Maybe I should finally catch up. Bonnie should have stayed dead though, just saying.

She got a lot better. Her internal rage paired with her magic is great. She's not as soft as she was and its beneficial to the show considering a lot of people withdrew from using force or strong emphasis on certain things.

Edit: Watching the episode right now. That conflict between Damon and Bonnie was great this episode.

cw_sasuke

Okay I did not see that coming - these final Original episodes will be amazing.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
yasss dahlia
promo stuff
claus going to kill all the werewolves and probably hayley too (good riddance tbh)

Faith

yasss dahlia
promo stuff
claus going to kill all the werewolves and probably hayley too (good riddance tbh)
Do you think he is really that evil?

I loved the voice of Klaus at the end of the episode. It was so dark.

Matt_

Do you think he is really that evil?

I loved the voice of Klaus at the end of the episode. It was so dark.

he doesnt give a shit about the wolves, only about his daughters safety
He will kill the wolves to work with Dahlia and if Hayley tries to take her away from him she will go to.
There is 100% no way Jackson makes it out of this season alive
I think Dahlia will be killed also and maybe even freya

Faith

he doesnt give a shit about the wolves, only about his daughters safety
He will kill the wolves to work with Dahlia and if Hayley tries to take her away from him she will go to.
There is 100% no way Jackson makes it out of this season alive
I think Dahlia will be killed also and maybe even freya
I don't think that Dahlia will be killed in this season. They still need a big enemy for the next season. But Klaus might kill Freya (piss Rebekah off) and also kill Hayley (and loose Elijah that way).

He will **** up everything.

cw_sasuke

Yeah Vincent needs to stay he is way better than Finn ever was. Kinda wish he would just take the position.... But it doesn't seem to fit his personality.

Joni

Can you call it a team-up of the villains if one of them is the main character?
And Esther really is a bad, bad person.

Lyonaz

I'm totally on board with Team Klaus/Dahlia, they should paint their town red with the blood of these traitor wolves. The Originals is on fire, love this show.

Joni

Oh, and putting 1 and 1 together. If the baby is actually a twin, they can go kill off Kai again without killing Jo and Liv.
So, that is that confirmed. They're twins. And it is a possible out for Alaric and Jo. Still, when are they bringing back Liv? And damn, someone looks dangerous.

Prologue

Kai looks like he's been going through puberty every time we see him, as in he looks different. Isn't he in his 20s?

Matt_

Finally this show steps it up a gear
Really enjoyed this episode

Strangely this episode was the lowest rated in the history of the show, surprised its being renewed tbh
Maybe next season should be its last

Joni

Strangely this episode was the lowest rated in the history of the show, surprised its being renewed tbh
The average ratings for this season are under Arrow, The Flash and that is it. It is on par with Supernatural and iZombie, miles above the rest.

cw_sasuke

Hope we get at least a good ending for this TVD season. This episode was promising.

Dont forget the international markets when it comes to these shows, i think TVD is still relatively popular in other countries.

Joni

Yeah, The Vampire Diaries seems to be their most sold show together with Beauty and the Beast and Heart of Dixie.

These last few episodes have been pretty fun. As much as Kai is not that great of a character sometimes it'll be fun to see him with friends in tow.

Also I like seeing Klaus more evil. He's way more fun that way.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I really hate how they made a pivotal moment in Elena's life about Damon. Her turning human should have been as impactful as the time she became a vamp

Matt_

Yeah, theyve just done a massive twist in her storyline and theyre treating it with as much importance as a change in the colour of her hair

kirblar

If the watch the pre-view for next episode you can tell who's going to die maybe?
So, looking into that...
It doesn't look like Claire Holt actually has a full-time gig lined up for next season. I suspect she's actually back full-time, at least for the season's first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom