• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Vampire Diaries S7 | The Originals S3 |OT| Everyone Has Mommy Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

They aren't really all over the place, even in New Orleans they have been decimated with major families completely eliminated like that of Haley and that of Klaus.

Loke13

Season 2 Klaus and originals arrival was on some next level bad ass shit.

Like look out its Klaus
Elijah throwing pennies and buildings exploding and shit.

They hit them with the nerf stick a lot.

Also remember back in season 2, Stefan and Damon were like "we been around 159 years we never heard of werewolves, things that could kill us with one bite, it's just a myth"

Meanwhile they are alllllll over the place and even came before vampires.
Remember when the older you get the stronger you are yeah they threw that rule out pretty quickly in season 1. Damon and Stefan have been killing much older and stronger vamps throughout the series. The lore in this show sucks I've never seen a supernatural show limit itself like this before you've got a plethora of myths and lore to draw from but for some insane reason you stick to Vampires, witches, and werewolves.

Remember when the older you get the stronger you are yeah they threw that rule out pretty quickly in season 1. Damon and Stefan have been killing much older and stronger vamps throughout the series. The lore in this show sucks I've never seen a supernatural show limit itself like this before you've got a plethora of myths and lore to draw from but for some insane reason you stick to Vampires, witches, and werewolves.

They still stick to this. But superspeeding up behind someone and ripping out their heart or snapping their neck isn't a matter of strength vs strength.

Joni

Rewatching season 4 while waiting for the last season, come to the conclusion that Rebeccah is the best match for Stefan.

Pachimari

I am 17 episodes behind damn. I'm gonna catch up before the final season starts though! I'm pretty hype about the next season.

Joni

Now on to the moment where the veil first drops, Stefan disappointed about missing Lexi and her appearing, and Alaric saying goodbye again.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Man crazy...the ride is finally ending. Hope we get a good final season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom