• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Vampire Diaries S5 | OT | and who are we kidding The Originals S1 | OT | too

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

Anybody watched tonight's episode?

Shit is getting cray. I don't know what's gonna happen with the baby. Marcel was bitten by Klaus wasn't he? Yet he didn't display any symptoms of the wolf venom.

I'm guessing the season is going to end with Mikael coming back to life but I wish Davina wouldn't be that dumb to help him. If he kills Klaus, Josh and Marcel would die, dumbass. She should know this, gah.

Hopefully Rebekah comes back in the last minute and saves everyone.

OtachiSlattern

Neo Member
Hopefully Rebekah comes back in the last minute and saves everyone.

That's what I'm hoping for too. And I thought the reason why the wolf venom didn't bother him was because of that spell that Genevieve did. Who knows. Plec does loopholes for anything that fits her plot.

Volimar

That's what I'm hoping for too. And I thought the reason why the wolf venom didn't bother him was because of that spell that Genevieve did. Who knows. Plec does loopholes for anything that fits her plot.

I'm actually glad she does this. People get too complacent when they know what "the rules" are.

Every time Elijah and Hayley kiss I get this huge AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH feeling. Like popping an entire roll od bubble wrap at once. So satisfying.

Volimar

Daniel Gillies getting goofy on twitter tonight.

DANIEL GILLIES Verified account ‏@danieljgillies

One great thing about ‘Foodies’ is that you can’t categorically confuse them with other hobbyists, such as ‘Oxygenies’ or ‘Waterists’.

The word ‘undercarriage’ is far sexier than it ought to be.

I’d give anything not to have to Imagine Dragons.

I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve counted on one hand.

I can count on one handjob.

When I see a huge guy with a super-petite lady it's difficult not to picture how they’d be excellent casting 4 Master Blaster in Thunderdome

♫ ♪♫ Slap-a-long if-you-feel-that you’d like-some-mild-a-buse... ♪ ♫♫

‘Is that weird dude making kisses and indiscriminate clicking for us? Quickly! Let’s befriend him+pledge eternal submission!’ - no dog, ever

Just because Tom Selleck would destroy any of you at arm-wrestling doesn’t mean he doesn't have soft hands or a beautiful singing voice.
just because most sex-offenders shave their arms, doesn't necessarily mean that EVERY person with shaved arms is a S.O.(though it is likely)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Damn what a fine Originals episode - finale will be awesome, especially since Klaus and Elijah are pissed, poor Genevieve.

Joni

That was a great episode, but I would have preferred the new werewolves to be the season cliffhanger. I fear they'll rush the storyline otherwise.
In other news: Teen Wolf star Daniel Sharman is set to transfer to The Originals in season 2.
He'll be a witch

Somnia

So will this new Teen Wolf actor play a werewolf next season? It'd only be fitting.

Also I have a feeling Pappa Klaus will be reborn next episode and then be a big part of the show going forward.

I just can't understand wtf Marcel and his Vampires think is gonna happen. What, do they REALLY think that if you throw enough bodies at one of the Originals you can subdue them or win a fight? Most of them seem like they're new and not old bones so what can they REALLY do?

Got real tired of Genevieve's conflicted bull. "As Preg-Wolf asked her why the hell is she taking her baby and doing satanic offering bs she looks all "I know what I'm doing is wrong ... but ..?". When talking to the guy who has no real reason to trust her after she sent some poor soul to their death to sneak away a book that is being offered to her NOW because fuck if he can find anyone else to use it she's all "Would you REALLY have held up your end of the deal!...?".
Ehhh ...

Witches prove to be the thing that keeps these shows annoyingly random ... cause for all their power they're normally just as stupid and short sighted.

Finally we can get this baby out ... hope it eats Hayley and grows super fast from that. Baby-hot-potato is not something I wanna see and I think it would be interesting to see what happens if this baby proves to be a monster that ate one brother's love interest and makes the other brother crank up the morality scale to control it.

SaintZ

Also, the witches on this show are flops, they lose all their power if they leave the french quarter, what kind of uselessness.

V_Arnold

Francesca is awesome and I hope she lasts as much as possible

everyone in this city is power hungry, their logic is the more power they have then their faction will be able to take control of the city

Yeah, but only one fraction's plan involve child sacrifice ATM.

cw_sasuke

Vampires around Marcel are stupid as fuck - how many times do they need to get killed by an Original before they now their place ?

Volimar

Francesca is awesome and I hope she lasts as much as possible

everyone in this city is power hungry, their logic is the more power they have then their faction will be able to take control of the city

What's the point of controlling the city though? If they could get along for five minutes they'd see that sharing the city means everyone gets to live the good life and not die for nothing reasons.

Probably be a boring season then though...

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Yeah, but only one fraction's plan involve child sacrifice ATM.
Isn't the baby suppose to bring a curse or something, isn't that how the season started?

What's the point of controlling the city though? If they could get along for five minutes they'd see that sharing the city means everyone gets to live the good life and not die for nothing reasons.

Probably be a boring season then though...
Well vamps and werewolves have been going at it for centuries, Marcel killing packs of them didn't help and the witches have been restrained for so long due to Davina. Neither group can trust each other especially since Elijah tried the whole alliance angle already

In the end its all Marcel's fault for making the other fractions unstable

Soodanim

Gold Member
Is there an established timeline regarding when events take place compared to VD? The last reference I remember was Klaus having just come back from Mystic Falls/Caroline.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Is there an established timeline regarding when events take place compared to VD? The last reference I remember was Klaus having just come back from Mystic Falls/Caroline.
Both shows are occurring at the same time you can tell now due to Michael trying to come back cause the other side is falling apart because of what happened in TVD

Lyonaz

I'm pretty sure the timeline is concurrent to that of TVD. TVD mentioned Klaus calling Bonnie about the other side crumbling, hence the Mikael plotline.

Soodanim

Gold Member
Both shows are occurring at the same time you can tell now due to Michael trying to come back cause the other side is falling apart because of what happened in TVD

I'm pretty sure the timeline is concurrent to that of TVD. TVD mentioned Klaus calling Bonnie about the other side crumbling, hence the Mikael plotline.
Oh that's pretty cool. I'm in the UK, so I'm behind. But the preview for next week has Mikael in it ("Greetings, boy") so I guess it's only one or two episodes.

I enjoy it when things stay connected. Even more so that TVD still affects Originals.

Joni

I just can't understand wtf Marcel and his Vampires think is gonna happen. What, do they REALLY think that if you throw enough bodies at one of the Originals you can subdue them or win a fight? Most of them seem like they're new and not old bones so what can they REALLY do?
They're probably thinking they can do it too if a couple of brothers out of Mystic Falls managed to take down three of them.
I imagine Damon spreading rumours Stefan and him took down Kole, Mikael and Finn on their own

They're probably thinking they can do it too if a couple of brothers out of Mystic Falls managed to take down three of them.
I imagine Damon spreading rumours Stefan and him took down Kole, Mikael and Finn on their own

If that was the case you would think that Marcel would go down there and ask some question to the brothers .
Truth is the writing in both shows now stupid as hell .

Prologue

They probably wanted to make it shocking, but I think everyone's pretty much expecting it to not last anyway.

Elena's brother had an emotional send out, so did his girlfriends(lol).

It just felt wrong on every level, not to mention damon walking out of his house with his jacket and tail between his legs.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
yeah not expecting this death to last

and if it does then he will get an emotional goodbye when the darkness pulls him away. Right now this was just for shock value but
came across as cringe worthy by trying to make it sad

kirblar

They needed to kill either Stefan or Elena to end the doppleganger stuff once and for all, given the rules they had set up.

We know there's a mass rez coming, hopefully we get some surprises there.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
best part of the episode

iI2D93WlfGQr2.gif

Sooo ... is this reverse magic wave gonna ripple into the Originals to? Is this gonna be the thing that saves out protags (cancel out the stone spells so that he can regain his strength and throw down that daddy power on the now powerless witches)?

cw_sasuke

Terrible VD episode didnt care about anything that happened tbh, which is really sad.

SaintZ

I actually liked the episode. For the first time in forever there was some tension.

The ending was surprising but we all know Stephan is coming back somehow. Based on the promos I feel Liz is going to bite it. She's the only relative of the Mystic Falls gang that's still alive :(

Here's an extended promo for TVD finale and one for TO

Mmm. I have a bad feeling about the baby. Klaus and Elijah are not looking very good.

Somnia

I actually liked the episode. For the first time in forever there was some tension.

The ending was surprising but we all know Stephan is coming back somehow. Based on the promos I feel Liz is going to bite it. She's the only relative of the Mystic Falls gang that's still alive :(

Here's an extended promo for TVD finale and one for TO

Mmm. I have a bad feeling about the baby. Klaus and Elijah are not looking very good.

The preview for The Originals is freaking great, it barely shows anything and the soundtrack just makes you feel like it's about to go down. I can't wait, my most hyped season finale right there with Blacklist.

Joni

Sooo ... is this reverse magic wave gonna ripple into the Originals to?
It might ripple far enough for the first plans to succeed. They can bring back Mikael and Kole, but I don't think it will end up at the vampire killing part.

Yeah. It was a good episode, there is an actual sense of danger. Let's hope there is an actual lasting effect like Tyler dying.

The Originals just going in circles are the vampire going to to the same thing over and over again.
Also once again witches get used to do what ever the plot wants .
VD was not that much better i find it more interesting if they blow up mystic falls how things would be next season .
So sad how bad i find both of the shows now , the writing is like they not thinking or just do WTF ever .
Why is Micheal the only Vampire there what about Fin , Kol or any other enemies , the have same for VD in many ways the other side coming down but we have not seen Alaric once SMH ........

Pachimari

I think Bonnie will die for good next week and Stefan will probably be back. I don't think Enzo will survive.

I liked this episode of TVD.

Pachimari

Yeah, I really like Enzo and Marcos is alright.

Edit:

oh wow . It seems like the fans have started a "no tvd without Stefan Salvatore" campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom