• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan rated. (Activision, Platinum Games, PC/PS4/XB1/360/PS3)

I'm still patiently waiting for the Lego TMNT game with 4 player local coop free roam in New York, Dimension X, The Sewers, Technodrome etc. with playable characters from every cartoon/artstyle

A man can dream right ;___;

Peff

I'm still patiently waiting for the Lego TMNT game with 4 player local coop free roam in New York, Dimension X, The Sewers, Technodrome etc. with playable characters from every cartoon/artstyle

A man can dream right ;___;

I think Lego dropped their TMNT license in favour of that Ninjago thing.

So...

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I hope its Saito's work again as he is the best Platinum director.

Please be like Tansformers Devastation and have the CLASSIC look!

uLuc23C.gif

Nope.

I'm serious, I might die. Is my death worth it?

Well... yeah, I guess it'd be.

ElFly

The best TMNT look is the one from the arcade game, ergo, the tv show. So we need the tv show look again.

Sorry guys, I don't make the rules.

Gbraga

WOW.

It'd be nice if it was 2D. A cool change of pace for Platinum, and probably would be less impacted by lack of variety than a lower budget 3D title.

The Nick show is heavily based on the 80 series too. I'm sick of it.

The recent comics need more recognition damn it.

Current comics are the second best interpretation of the Turtles right after Nick's cartoon. I will be happy if this game is based on either.

Watch it be inexplicably based on the 2003 series. :X

KooopaKid

Banned
Mmmm, I'll wait and see. I prefer the TMNT license over Transformers so that's a plus but given how Platinum is pumping game after game I fear it's going to be exactly like Transformers with a turtle shell. Hey why not use the dull city environment of that game too.
City and Technodrome...copy & paste!

Drayco21

I'm potentially interested in something based on the comics, or even closer to the tone of the 03 series. If it's based on the 80's cartoon, I'll pass.

love this new breed of platinum fan

Bruh pls. Action games/brawlers/fighters have been reusing and iterating on the same animations/engines within a series or company since the beginning of time.

And when you're Platinum Games with the most crunchy animations in the industry, there's no reason to fix what ain't broken.

Sou Da

Current comics are the second best interpretation of the Turtles right after Nick's cartoon. I will be happy if this game is based on either.

Watch it be inexplicably based on the 2003 series. :X

C'mon son. The plots the comics are doing are head and shoulders over that cartoon. The characterization as well.

Is it possible for this to be an early 2016 release with an announcement at either PSX or the Game Awards (probably the latter)?

Both Korra and Transformers had pretty quick turnaround times (3-4 months between release and announcement) so if this is complete enough to have a rating I don't think it's too unreasonable for this to be the same.

Coda

This is exciting news. Please make it an even bigger budget and not kiddy. Also please have local co-op. TMNT games need local co-op plus we need better co-op games in general on next-gen platforms.

Top Bottom