• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 167 |OT| The Decisioning of Johnny Hendricks by the Coward GSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what this is, but I'm sure GSP will win the award
G6MjBwO.jpg

ahahahaaha

So who next for GSP after he beats Hendricks? Hope Rory mans up and fights him. Or at least changes his weight class instead of being in a division where he won't fight the champ.

Quake1028

So who next for GSP after he beats Hendricks? Hope Rory mans up and fights him. Or at least changes his weight class instead of being in a division where he won't fight the champ.

Rory needs to get by Ruthless and NBK before he even dreams of thinking about fighting for the strap, hombre.

tagrat

Going to be watching this at my house with some friends this Saturday. Has anybody ordered events before on their PC, Roku, or X360? Those are the options I have. Any horror stories or is it pretty smooth sailing?

Going to be watching this at my house with some friends this Saturday. Has anybody ordered events before on their PC, Roku, or X360? Those are the options I have. Any horror stories or is it pretty smooth sailing?
Out of those options, go with the 360. It's the only way you can get a 60FPS stream.

BSsBrolly

Banned

Do not order through Roku, its a terrible, laggy experience.

SRTtoZ

Pre-purchased already. As much as I'd like Hendricks to win, it's gonna be another 5 round fuckfest ending with GSPs hand in the air.

MjFrancis

Out of those options, go with the 360. It's the only way you can get a 60FPS stream.
I second this one.

I used to get the UFC online streams, since they are ten bucks cheaper than the 360 streams, but the framerate and resolution dropped far too easily for what little money I saved. The 360 streams have always had consistent quality and framerate, the difference is night and day.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Terrible card on paper. Way too many guys who like to wrestlefuck and/or point fight. I'll be watching this one at BWW or the Tilted Kilt.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
good card.

cerrone / dunham is going to be awesome. cerrone doesnt like to be pressured and evan will bring it to him, but i think cerrone will still be the first to land a clean shot.

young pettis should be fun to see too.

Heel

Just watching a fight now. Female referee shit herself to get in and end the fight, guy landed like 2 - 3 extra shots because of it.

Yeah, she looked like a girlfriend trying to break up a club fight. I'm sure Dana has something to say about it.

Yup A ref needs the ability to be able to physically get in there and break up the fighters if need be and unfortunately Kim Winslow does not posses that ability. But right there, she didn't even attempt to put herself between them.

Heel

I think Sergio at -400 is pretty crazy. Campuzano has beaten some legit competition since leaving the UFC. I'd still pick Sergio straight up, but would lay money on an upset at those kind of odds.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
jesus, what is taking so long for the next fight?

EDIT: right when i post this...

"I train with Anthony everyday" Really? Every day? Isn't Pettis bordering on as much injured time as active time in the UFC?

I kid. But Anthony Pettis seriously does spend a ton of time injured though.

Edit: Campuzano coming out to a Childish Gambino track? Or is that instrumental from another song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom