• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 167 |OT| The Decisioning of Johnny Hendricks by the Coward GSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lil Showtime has great skills but needs the experience to execute them as effectively as his brother. If they feed him to the wolves too soon he'll get ate up by better fighters than Campuzano.

Lil Showtime has great skills but needs the experience to execute them as effectively as his brother. If they feed him to the wolves too soon he'll get ate up by better fighters than Campuzano.

I am actually not too impressed with his repertoire. He looks young, unrefined, and sloppy. I think he gets eaten up by anyone at 135 and 125.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
good fight. sergio looked a little green, but still quite talented. i think he got this decision easily.

SRTtoZ

I have no problems with the 30-27's because Camp just layed on him doing nothing, Pettis at least struck him.

Pimpwerx

Hey look! GSP with another solid card again. Outside of the main event, you have Shard and Rory. Meanwhile it seems like Jon Bones is continuously supported by Tomato Can #1 and Cream of Tomato Can #2, every fucking card. I wouldn't be surprised if the buyrates are good for this ppv, considering it's actually got a compelling main card. PEACE.

Hey look! GSP with another solid card again. Outside of the main event, you have Shard and Rory. Meanwhile it seems like Jon Bones is continuously supported by Tomato Can #1 and Cream of Tomato Can #2, every fucking card. I wouldn't be surprised if the buyrates are good for this ppv, considering it's actually got a compelling main card. PEACE.
Its a conspiracy. They just dont want to pay Bones money brah.

op_ivy

Leites really? They cut him so quick after that stinker main event with Anderson.

and he's gone 7-1 since. this is his second fight back with the ufc btw.

he will destroy herman.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
TaV5qbL.png

op_ivy

dunham really should have taken the fight to him. cowboy is only really dangerous when he has control of the fight - he wilts when people are in his face pushing him back. i really expected dunham to do that to him, but from the first bell cowboy had him backing up and he just lit him up.

i really like dunham, but he hasnt really grown since he first exploded on the scene like i expected him to.

still, cowboy is a boss.

Everytime Dana mentions and talks about the Rory vs Lawlor fight... he seems to be REALLY HYPING HOPING that Lawlor will make that fight match-up exciting.

WaltJay

dunham really should have taken the fight to him. cowboy is only really dangerous when he has control of the fight - he wilts when people are in his face pushing him back. i really expected dunham to do that to him, but from the first bell cowboy had him backing up and he just lit him up.

i really like dunham, but he hasnt really grown since he first exploded on the scene like i expected him to.

still, cowboy is a boss.

To be fair, he did try to press the fight and ate knee after knee. When he tried to take him down, he got stuffed again and again.

Cowboy looked great tonight; he fought up to his potential while Dunham, as you stated, seems to be treading water.

SyNapSe

Cowboy is a fun fighter. He seems like the kind of guy who'd fight if there was no money or fame in at all.

bawt ppv just now.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Whatever happened to Franklin? It has been a year since he last fought. Did he quietly retire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom