• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming NA Releases: Shipping 6/25 - 7/8

BuddyC

Teasel said:
great topic but isn't this missing atlus love? (Super Robot Taisen OG,Summoner Night,Deep Labyrinth) also you should make mention of worthwile japanese release (RHTYM TENGOKU!!!)
Currently, Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation doesn't hit until 8/8, Deep Labyrinth doesn't hit until 8/15, and I can't even find a listing for Summoner Night. Don't worry, you'll see them on the list a week or so before they ship.

And as for notable Japanese games, maybe in the future, but for the time being, I'll leave that in the hands of our quite-capable JP crew.

Mrbob

You can add Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth 2 360 to the list now, as EA officially announced it'll be in stores July 7.

BuddyC

Mrbob said:
You can add Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth 2 360 to the list now, as EA officially announced it'll be in stores July 7.
Seriously? That's exciting, I was really impressed with it at E3 and didn't expect it so soon. I'll make sure that's part of the next update, thanks!

bjork

Just a few more days until the Board Game Collection for ps2... I want to get it for the Go game, hopefully there's a good tutorial mode!

MrDaravon

BuddyC said:
Currently, Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation doesn't hit until 8/8, Deep Labyrinth doesn't hit until 8/15, and I can't even find a listing for Summoner Night. Don't worry, you'll see them on the list a week or so before they ship.

And as for notable Japanese games, maybe in the future, but for the time being, I'll leave that in the hands of our quite-capable JP crew.

I have Summon Night: Swordcraft Story as a 7/18 ship date. I honestly can't recall where I got that date from. I usually get my dates from Gamefaqs/IGN if possible, then other sites if not (GS/EB/etc).

Edit: I take that back, Gamefaqs has it listed as 7/25 now, although who knows if that's even accurate anyway.

Top Bottom