• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming NA Releases: Shipping 6/25 - 7/8

BuddyC

Note: Except in a few notable cases, titles generally arrive in stores the day after they ship.

PlayStation 2

6/26
B281536Ab.jpg

Naruto Ultimate Ninja

6/27
281551b.jpg
281528b.jpg
281561b.jpg

Micro Machines V4, Pirates of the Caribbean: Legend of Jack Sparrow, Ruff Trigger: The Vanocore Conspiracy

7/5
281538b.jpg

Ultimate Board Game Classics

Xbox

6/26
210952b.jpg
210894b.jpg

AMF Xtreme Bowling, IHRA Drag Racing: Sportsman Edition

6/27
210962b.jpg

Crusty Demons

Xbox 360

6/27
200152b.jpg

Over G Fighters

7/3
802273b.jpg

Nyko USB Multitap & Card Reader

DS

6/26
180144b.jpg

Sudoku Gridmaster

6/27
180157b.jpg
180147b.jpg

Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi: The Genie & the Amp, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

6/30
180142b.jpg

Sudoku Mania

GBA

6/27
160731b.jpg

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

PSP

6/27
190324b.jpg
190310b.jpg
190286b.jpg
190273b.jpg

Micro Machines V4, MTX Mototrax, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, World Tour Soccer 06

6/28
190264b.jpg

Juiced Eliminator

BuddyC

PC

6/26
646654brp.jpg
646649b.jpg
646655bm.jpg
no_image_b.jpg
646656bm.jpg
b646593ab.jpg

Cossacks II: Battle For Europe, Empire Earth II: Platinum, Hard Truck Apocalypse, Kitty LUV, Night Watch, Titan Quest (DVD-ROM and PC-ROM)

6/27
646621b.jpg

Pirates of the Caribbean: Legend of Jack Sparrow

7/3
646636b.jpg
646413b.jpg

Glory of the Roman Empire, Terra Wars: NY Invasion

7/5
646638brp.jpg
646557b.jpg

First Battalion, Guild Wars: Factions Collector's Edition

Ponn

Banned
Seriously, thank you. We have a DVD Tuesday thread forever in the OT and I always wondered why the hell we didn't have something like that in the gaming forum.

BuddyC

oldboy1 said:
So is that card reader for X360 & will it work on a PAL machine.

Thanks for info :D

From the Product Page:
3 port USB hub and multi format flash media reader

• Allows for a total of 4 wired controllers to be used through the front of the 360

• Connect various USB devices (MP3, camera, iPod, etc.) simultaneously to your 360

• Reads 5 different types of memory card (Smart Media, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro and Secure Digital)

• Allows user to view pictures and listen to music stored on memory cards

To answer your other question, there's no reason it shouldn't work on a PAL machine.

BuddyC said:
Currently sitting at / estimated for 9/12, my friend.
It used to be set at 7/1 for awhile until after E3, then GameStop\EB and Amazon magically changed the date to Sept. Such a letdown.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Chrome Hounds - 7/11

Not that it'll be good or anything...

BuddyC

Yea, Chome Hounds (and maybe Prey, I'm not sure) will be in next week's list. The plan is to create a new thread every week, knock out the previous week's releases, revise the current week and add those of next.

VALIS

Excellent. I used to do a "what's new this week" list here like a year and a half ago, but gave up after about a month because all that work and it ended up buried on page 3 by noon. This venture will obviously go a lot better, and is a lot more thorough. Good stuff Buddy. Once you get into September it's gonna get pretty hectic with around 50 new games per week.

Seems like a good time to catch up on all those 8.96 CC games I got, although I am looking forward to Prey and NCAA in a few weeks.

BuddyC

NintendosBooger said:
Nintendo is trying to empty out the wallets of Gamecube owners this week, I'm telling ya.
I'm not trying to rub salt in the wound, but the next three GC games are all licensed movie tie-ins. Monster House, Barnyard, and something else :/

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Nothing there for me except for PERHAPS Titan Quest.

What's up with GW Factions CE? Didn't I get that like a month ago?

Hate to admit it, but I'm looking forward to Ultimate Board Games. If anything, it could be a good interactive reference games guide.

Ranger X

Jeez i hate videogame website. They all suck. If they receive some money hats you get a shallow preview that tells nothing about the game just so you buy it anyway. Only disinformation. In any other situations your receive zero info.
I can't find an half decent website will real info on Ultimate Board Games. I mean, is it that hard to at least tell if the controls and interface is good and to list the games!?

BuddyC

Ranger X said:
Jeez i hate videogame website. They all suck. If they receive some money hats you get a shallow preview that tells nothing about the game just so you buy it anyway. Only disinformation. In any other situations your receive zero info.
I can't find an half decent website will real info on Ultimate Board Games. I mean, is it that hard to at least tell if the controls and interface is good and to list the games!?
Given its budget status and the part where it's not out for another week or so, it's possible that most sites haven't even received their review copies yet.

Ranger X

BuddyC said:
Given its budget status and the part where it's not out for another week or so, it's possible that most sites haven't even received their review copies yet.

Actually i guess there will not be any reviews in fact. Just like Ruff and Trigger probably.

Tabris

demi said:
Someone used to do this before, either Mr_Furious or Kumiko Nikadia (sp)

I've been on GAF for like 5 years and don't remember that. Just remember boxart threads and sale threads as being weekly/monthly.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I still don't understand about Guild Wars Factions CE. I got that shit weeks ago, at least!

Brannon

Titan Quest; hell to the yeah!

*Looks at Xbox release*

*Chest deflates in final ultimate resignation*

Goddamn you Microsoft...

And a half-hearted WTF at Ruff Riders. It better have awesome weapons, and even then there's only a 20% chance of me renting it.

Teasel

great topic but isn't this missing atlus love? (Super Robot Taisen OG,Summoner Night,Deep Labyrinth) also you should make mention of worthwile japanese release (RHTYM TENGOKU!!!)

Top Bottom